Lessons from the rEVOLution

I don't get liberal support for Dr. Paul. What the hell do they agree with him on? Even his opposition to the war is for different reasons than his. He is non-interventionist, but the left is very much interventionist, although the specific cause (Yugoslavia for example) as well as UN endorcement are the determining factors...

Dr. Paul is for lower taxes (X1), reforming the tax code (X2), smaller govt. (X3) and the list goes on. He is also pro-life (Major X).

The FEW .. and it's wise to keep FEW in mind .. the FEW on the left who supported Paul were a bunch of new-to-politics dummies who were grasping and groping for anything that sounded pleasing without having the intelligence to investigate what they were hearing.

If Ron Paul ran as a democrat he wouldn't even win a seat in Congress, let alone run for president.

The suggestion that the little support that he has came from the left is far from the truth. The VAST majority of his support comes from white males, which is hardly a representative cross-section of the left.

Paul's support came from a disconnected group of people all over the political map, from loonies on the left to vile and disgusting creeps on the far-right.

Don't read too much in a non-story.

The FEW .. and it's wise to keep FEW in mind .. the FEW on the left who supported Paul were a bunch of new-to-politics dummies who were grasping and groping for anything that sounded pleasing without having the intelligence to investigate what they were hearing.

If Ron Paul ran as a democrat he wouldn't even win a seat in Congress, let alone run for president.

The suggestion that the little support that he has came from the left is far from the truth. The VAST majority of his support comes from white males, which is hardly a representative cross-section of the left.

Paul's support came from a disconnected group of people all over the political map, from loonies on the left to vile and disgusting creeps on the far-right.

Don't read too much in a non-story.

55% = VAST majority of his support comes from white males

55% = VAST majority of his support comes from white males

81.% of his donors in the 2nd quarter were white males.

81.5% = VAST majority.

Additionally, are you sure you really want to argue that the vast majority of his supporters aren't white males?

Man, you just love to argue, fine claiming the riots were stopped when it was time to pick up welfare checks is enough for me. Too bad Paul doesn't come out and say who wrote them I'd respect him alot more. No way he doesn't know.

Handouts do tend to quell social unrest.

81.5% = VAST majority.

Additionally, are you sure you really want to argue that the vast majority of his supporters aren't white males?

You're an anti-white, anti-male hater. I know " you boink men, so you couldn't possibly be anti male". right?

Last edited:

81.5% = VAST majority.

55% of the people who voted for him were male.

The vast majority of donors for every candidate were white males.

I still find Paul's appeal off the wall and scary. Are people so blind that some fool can come forward preaching 'freedom' and the lemmings follow. It reminds me of the Maoist youths.

I still find Paul's appeal off the wall and scary. Are people so blind that some fool can come forward preaching 'freedom' and the lemmings follow. It reminds me of the Maoist youths.

You probably just don't understand the issues he's concerned about.

Back