Lessons Learned from Politics.com, FullPolitics.com and JustPlainPolitics.com

CanadianKid

There are alot more conservatives than liberals....

Concern trolls tend to be right wingers....

Libertarians are all frauds....

Lieberman Democrats are plenty in cyberspace....

People overinflate their wealth, ego and education....

People with principles are far and few in between....

CK

Who is still around from back in the Politics.com days....

I remember Stirfry, Dano for sure....

I think Threedee and Desh were on there, and maybe Dixie....

Thats about it.... Those were the glory days...

CK

I was there in the p.com days. I even have the same moniker, and amazingly I still have much the same opinions.

I too was there and am still arround.

I have the same opinions and have been proven right about my fears and concerns for this country under a completely R government.

The screwed the pooch big time just like I feared they would.

Come on. Darla, cypress, Onceler, uscitizen, Jarod, you, Tiana, Watermark, ib1yysguy, Dungheap, MottleyDude, Crash, Desh, probably more

Most days I feel I am outnumbered by at least 2 to 1. At least, especially given that the above list's number of posts far outweighs the Conservatives on here, some days they don't even show up.
Hell uscitizen by himself with his ridiculous 42000 posts probably beats the total count of rightwing posts in a day with his daily posts.

Actually I find them usually the most legitamate people except on one point. Which is that the whole ideology of Libertarians is supposed to be predicated on judging people as individuals, yet almost all of them see the Repubs as a blob (with the sole exception of Ron Paul) and the Dems as a blob and pretend that they are all the same. Which of course is complete rubbish when you look at their voting records, there's variety within parties themselves and both parties are almost always at odds with one another in voting.

CK

I was there, I am here.
I was correct, I am still correct :D

CK
Remember when phreedom threatened Bush?

I can remember lots who aren't around anymore:
dlescook
LiberalTexan
fmhhockey (husband and wife team)
Libertas
wanderingbear
Saoirse
ClassicalLiberal
OperationOsamaBinForgotten
thedude
Katherine427
denniso
DrWho
MikeFromFLA
Wihosa
Stories of course
norepubs
LiberalCarter
IHateGovernment
democratic_soldier

Actually I find them usually the most legitamate people except on one point. Which is that the whole ideology of Libertarians is supposed to be predicated on judging people as individuals, yet almost all of them see the Repubs as a blob (with the sole exception of Ron Paul) and the Dems as a blob and pretend that they are all the same. Which of course is complete rubbish when you look at their voting records, there's variety within parties themselves and both parties are almost always at odds with one another in voting.

Why aren't you a libertarian Dano?

Concern trolls tend to be right wingers....

Lieberman Democrats are plenty in cyberspace....

People overinflate their wealth, ego and education....

People with principles are far and few in between....

CK

The only two posters on board to use there real names are libertarians. So we're frauds?

And I was on politics.com when it first went up and served as a moderator. That was before it turned into a crappy site. I left for a while and came back to it later.

Back