Lessons Learned from Politics.com, FullPolitics.com and JustPlainPolitics.com

I was there in the p.com days. I even have the same moniker, and amazingly I still have much the same opinions.

I have been at all three sites. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent on each one. Had some real battles with Dr. Who. I guess he was the only one I let get under my skin a little.

It's not equally biased, it's biased to the left, this isn't rocket science.

If everyone who takes it has their scores "biased" to the left, what does it matter if they compare scores against each other? This is like arguing whether or not Fahrenheit is more biased towards high numbers than Celsius.

Everyones score IS EQUALLY BIASED TO THE LEFT IF IT IS BIASED TO THE LEFT, YOU NITWIT! So when they compare scores with one another, the difference is irrelevant.

I have been at all three sites. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent on each one. Had some real battles with Dr. Who. I guess he was the only one I let get under my skin a little.
I used to laugh so hard at his "Two Israelis in a van" 'news' stories...

hahah!

I remember a lot of us did when we found out he some punk kid.

it's cause brent sounds like this:

"Heavens to BETSY! That young lady sure is MIGHTY fine, if i dare say ;). I would sure like to rub my hands all over her soft SCRUMPTIOUS behind.. and do a lot more, if you know what I mean :) :) :)....she's just positively titillating! I'M NOT GAY I SWEAR."

If everyone who takes it has their scores "biased" to the left, what does it matter if they compare scores against each other? This is like arguing whether or not Fahrenheit is more biased towards high numbers than Celsius.

Everyones score IS EQUALLY BIASED TO THE LEFT IF IT IS BIASED TO THE LEFT, YOU NITWIT! So when they compare scores with one another, the difference is irrelevant.
NO they are NOT equally biased to the left, the guy running the site placed the political leaders more to the right (lets face it they themselves didn't fill out the fields to place). You compare to them and you will look like you are closer to more leftwing politicians.

And B hell yes it matters anyway, because a person's "score" shows them appearing in a general quadrant of political ideology (ie: Liberal or Conservative) and can make people using it (whether they compare or not, who gives a shit, not relevant) seem like they are to the left.
If Joe Blow goes on there and fills out the fields and then goes "Wow I didn't think I was a liberal but I guess that's where I place" he can believe it when it was never true.

Fuck man, you argue anything.

I don't remember that, what was that about? I remember him wigging out after the 2004 election.
He kept posting stories about Israelis in vans that had no papers delivering pizzas and such. As if they were "Teh EEeeevillll"... Those sneaky Israeli illegal immigrants delivering pizza onto a military base was one of them...

NO they are NOT equally biased to the left, the guy running the site placed the political leaders more to the right (lets face it they themselves didn't fill out the fields to place). You compare to them and you will look like you are closer to more leftwing politicians.

And B hell yes it matters anyway, because a person's "score" shows them appearing in a general quadrant of political ideology (ie: Liberal or Conservative) and can make people using it (whether they compare or not, who gives a shit, not relevant) seem like they are to the left.
If Joe Blow goes on there and fills out the fields and then goes "Wow I didn't think I was a liberal but I guess that's where I place" he can believe it when it was never true.

Fuck man, you argue anything.

I've seen a lot of people place on the authoritarian part of the scale. They just aren't usually on here. This is just a very socially radical site. Everyone here is more socially tolerant than even "liberal" politicians like Obama.

Back