Letitia James Issues 10-Day Ultimatum to Company That Guaranteed Trump’s $175M Bond

trump has defaulted on about $4 billion in his life, so has a long history of defaulting. We only recently found out that he had a $100 million mortgage on trump tower, and have no idea how much more of his assets have been hollowed out. Many of his assets are commercial real estate, which in this market is very difficult to future value. Most of the rest is his brand name, which is also very, very questionable.

trump has gotten a major gift that he is allowed to post a lower bond. It is a minor gift that he could post any bond. Defaulting on the bond this early in the process is a real mess for trump.
His lawyers may be in trouble, again. Hankey was willing to put up the whole $$$ amount instead of a reduce amount, and they didn’t inform the court and the court ruled to reduce the bond!

His lawyers may be in trouble, again. Hankey was willing to put up the whole $$$ amount instead of a reduce amount, and they didn’t inform the court and the court ruled to reduce the bond!

Trump's lawyers lied to the Court on the E JEan bond. They told the court they initially could not get it and needed it reduced and then when the court said no, they showed up with the full bond, which was dated by Chubb security two days before Trump's lawyer told them they could not get the full amount.

trump is always trying to rip people off. It is dangerous to do that in court.

I have been deposed every type of lawyer imaginable, questioned by the SEC, questioned by the DOJ, interrogated by the JAG, etc. I was even questioned by UEFA(part of FIFO, international soccer). If you go along with the system, it is a minor annoyance. If you fight the system, it goes very, very badly.

New York(and the area) has the people, infrastructure, and legal framework for the stock exchange. Texas and Florida have both tried to compete with New York, and there has been no success. I am not just saying little, I am saying NONE!!!

I'm glad NY has internet service but seriously, who actually gives a fuck.......

One thing I have realized recently, is that most people do not realize the hard work it takes to keep our society going, and many people assume it is just easy.

If we had actually kept it going, we could have documented the work involved.
Instead, we let it turn to shit.
What can we do now?:thinking:

One thing I have realized recently, is that most people do not realize the hard work it takes to keep our society going, and many people assume it is just easy.

dude......you think a couple dozen people shouting at each other on the floor of the Exchange makes the world go round......you are as stupid as fuck.....

If we had actually kept it going, we could have documented the work involved.
Instead, we let it turn to shit.
What can we do now?:thinking:

There are so many things, like water, that seem simple, but really have a lot of people working hard to provide for us.

Republican state officials put someone with no training in water in charge of making the water decisions for Flint. He decided to save a few thousand a year by not adjusting the acidic level of the water. And tens of thousands of children were poisoned with lead.

trump lectured actual experts on his ideas on how to treat viruses. Do you realize the educational level of all the huge number of people working hard to avoid having a pandemic wipe us out? I certainly do not know. It is a group working quietly keeping us safe. And trump, with his complete lack of education, thought he was smarter than them. And this is what we got.

dude......you think a couple dozen people shouting at each other on the floor of the Exchange makes the world go round......you are as stupid as fuck.....

You think that the American financial system is a couple of dozen people shouting at each other? This is exactly what I am talking about. You have no clue how much hard work goes into keeping this all going, and so assume it must be easy.

You think that the American financial system is a couple of dozen people shouting at each other? This is exactly what I am talking about. You have no clue how much hard work goes into keeping this all going, and so assume it must be easy.

no, idiot.....I think NY's participation in the American financial system is a couple of dozen people shouting at each other......a database server in Santa Fe, NM or Atlanta, GA is more important than what happens on the floor at the exchange.....

no, idiot.....I think NY's participation in the American financial system is a couple of dozen people shouting at each other......a database server in Santa Fe, NM or Atlanta, GA is more important than what happens on the floor at the exchange.....

You really know little to nothing.

trump has defaulted on about $4 billion in his life, so has a long history of defaulting.
None. You are hallucinating again, Sock.
We only recently found out that he had a $100 million mortgage on trump tower, and have no idea how much more of his assets have been hollowed out. Many of his assets are commercial real estate, which in this market is very difficult to future value. Most of the rest is his brand name, which is also very, very questionable.
You avarice and hate is blinding you.
trump has gotten a major gift that he is allowed to post a lower bond.
It's the law, Sock.
It is a minor gift that he could post any bond.
It's the law, Sock.
Defaulting on the bond this early in the process is a real mess for trump.
What default, Sock? You are hallucinating again.

trump is always trying to rip people off. It is dangerous to do that in court.

I have been deposed every type of lawyer imaginable, questioned by the SEC, questioned by the DOJ, interrogated by the JAG, etc. I was even questioned by UEFA(part of FIFO, international soccer). If you go along with the system, it is a minor annoyance. If you fight the system, it goes very, very badly.

You are hallucinating again, Sock.

There are so many things, like water, that seem simple, but really have a lot of people working hard to provide for us.
And you denigrate them.
Republican state officials put someone with no training in water in charge of making the water decisions for Flint. He decided to save a few thousand a year by not adjusting the acidic level of the water. And tens of thousands of children were poisoned with lead.
Lead isn't acid, Sock.
trump lectured actual experts on his ideas on how to treat viruses.
You are hallucinating again, Sock.
Do you realize the educational level of all the huge number of people working hard to avoid having a pandemic wipe us out?
No, you cannot claim your Covid Hoax was a 'pandemic'. You cannot defend Fauci either.
It is a group working quietly keeping us safe.
Nope. Fauci has no such ambition.
And trump, with his complete lack of education, thought he was smarter than them.
Avarice.
And this is what we got.
And this is what we got. The Covid Hoax by Democrats and the resulting economic depression that is still with us.

The Stock Exchange does not make the world go 'round, Sock.
You can't defend the Big Rotten Apple.

Back