lets remember what real human leadership sounds like

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." — John Wooden

In your case, your character and reputation match. You have no character and have the reputation with people that you don't.

on a date with my future hubby he took me to San Bernadino Univesity to hear this man give an insperational speach

he was unforgetable

I have never forgotten him

he was a giant of a human being

Why do you lie? You can't get the dogs in your neighborhood to fuck you even with hanging a bone around your neck.

Are you comparing leading a college basketball team to leading a country? May be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

leading is leading

Inspiring is inspiring

your party does not lead or inspire

trump has no ability to inspire other humans

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." — John Wooden

I wish john wooden were president

Honey, if you are injured or sick, you'll meet plenty of us in the hospital. That's what we do... we care. And we vote.

You have enough compassion to vote for the rest of us to pay for your claimed compassion for others. The sad part is you think that means you have it. If you cared as much as you claimed, you would demand, or vote, for others to fund what you believe. You'd fund it yourself.

why did we get labeled bleeding heart liberals idiot?

for caring too much according to you who dont care

A bleeding heart is someone that claims to care so much for others they're willing to support someone else funding what they believe.

Unless you're willing to pay for yourself what you demand the government force the rest of us to fund, you don't care. You SAY you care and it isn't the same thing, cunt.

Your mother told you she cared about you. She really didn't. She wished she would have aborted you. She told me.

You have enough compassion to vote for the rest of us to pay for your claimed compassion for others. The sad part is you think that means you have it. If you cared as much as you claimed, you would demand, or vote, for others to fund what you believe. You'd fund it yourself.

who funds roads dickless wonder?

why is it morally correct to fund roads but not health for children who is our future work force and military

Back