Le'veon Bell's night ended after a hellacious hit.

christiefan915

Catalyst
Okay, all you whiny babies. Where's the outrage over this vicious hit?

I know, you'd rather sniffle over Tomlin's foot. :mad:

"Sometimes, all you end up with for taking a huge hit is just a loss.

Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell had a head of steam and was aiming for the end zone with his team down by eight points late in the fourth quarter on Thursday night. What happened probably gave people watching at home a headache and a sick stomach...

The rules state that when a runner's helmet comes off, the play is instantly dead at the point it happened. So, while Bell did cross the goal line, the ball was marked at the spot where his helmet flew off. Bell, meanwhile, got up and walked off the field with assistance after lying on the turf for a few minutes. He was taken to the locker room and evaluated for a possible concussion."

BELL2.gif

it was a smash up, but hardly "vicious".....looked like a perfectly normal tackle to me.....

Did you also notice that there was no flag thrown on the blocker.
When a kicker decides to put himself into play and become a potential tackler, he is the one who put himself at risk.

I see one solid helmet to shoulder hit from the right, knocking him into a counter-directional grazing shoulder to helmet hit from the left......

Cravens #22 hit him helmet-to-helmet. Deny all you want. I'm not the only one to say so, it's all over the sports pages today.

leveon-bell.gif

TD denied, cravens cheat their way to another dicey win.

Cravens #22 hit him helmet-to-helmet. Deny all you want. I'm not the only one to say so, it's all over the sports pages today.

leveon-bell.gif

TD denied, cravens cheat their way to another dicey win.

That was clear helmet to helmet...Anyone denying this is either retarded or simply disagreeing with you to disagree and troll you.

Back