Liberal Dishonesty

That doesn't make him "right." As you seem to be admitting, it's a BS issue on both sides. All I was doing was pointing out the double-standard, but I really couldn't care less if McCain embraced Hagee's endorsement for 3 months, or sat in his pews for 20 years. It has very little to do with him, and nothing at all to do w/ what kind of President he'd be.

It's Thorn who is using the double-standard, and playing one side of this.

It's a completely BS issue that we have already devoted more than enough time to trying to play these "Gotcha" games.

I don't care what Hagee said in relation to McCain's candidacy. It was nice to hear McCain distance himself from it, but I thought he honestly didn't need to.

Obama was slightly more compelled to distance himself from Wright since he did attend his church, but I thought that was comparably ridiculous.

If we're going to keep playing the association game this is going to be a trivial, frivolous election season at a time when we need more from our candidates.

It's a completely BS issue that we have already devoted more than enough time to trying to play these "Gotcha" games.

I don't care what Hagee said in relation to McCain's candidacy. It was nice to hear McCain distance himself from it, but I thought he honestly didn't need to.

Obama was slightly more compelled to distance himself from Wright since he did attend his church, but I thought that was comparably ridiculous.

If we're going to keep playing the association game this is going to be a trivial, frivolous election season at a time when we need more from our candidates.

I agree with just about all of that. But most of that is in opposition to what Thorn has written on this thread.

He brought it up, and pursued it; it's important to him. I don't care about the pastors, but if someone is going to make an issue out of it, they'd better be prepared to apply that standard to all of the candidates.

I agree with just about all of that. But most of that is in opposition to what Thorn has written on this thread.

He brought it up, and pursued it; it's important to him. I don't care about the pastors, but if someone is going to make an issue out of it, they'd better be prepared to apply that standard to all of the candidates.

I completely agree with that, but I think we as voters lose out when the discussion is allowed to take this kind of course.

It should have been stopped immediately by Obama simply saying, "I am not Jeremiah Wright," instead of continuing with this absurd tactic of finding reprehensible people who have exchanged a word or two with the candidates.

FYI The Catholic League has found nothing offensive in Hagge's statements, for what its worth... I don't know anything about Parsley. Oh, and screw you, Thornicus...

FYI The Catholic League has found nothing offensive in Hagge's statements, for what its worth... I don't know anything about Parsley. Oh, and screw you, Thornicus...

How could even a group of idiots like the Catholic League reach that conclusion?

We're going to have to call him "Horni" instead of "Thorn". I thought you were talking about the real thorn and not thornicus.

We're going to have to call him "Horni" instead of "Thorn". I thought you were talking about the real thorn and not thornicus.

Yeah that whole thornicis thing is a problem for me too. We have a real Thorn and now people will be calling “thorn” “he” and tearing apart his right wing arguments. It’s like Bizzaro message board world.

BB, do you really want to get that quote editing thing going again? I would have thought your skewer holes had not healed up yet ?

Is that naughty boy at it again? Does Sean have to take him across his knee again for a little spanking? Not that he didn't love it.

Glad to see Thorn rip new assholes for the lefties....it makes me think of some things i'd like to do to their assholes especially that hottie sean's. good work. i'll be back in 6 minutes

Why you naughy, naughty boy. And those Private Messages you have been sending Sean? He has one thing to say:

:room::lov1::1up::kiss2:

Onceler,

You're full of bullshit. You attack McCain for his endorsements, while turning a blind eye to Obama's whackjob of a pastor. Thanks for proving my point.

And no, I'm not a "hack." I'm not a Republican and there's a 90% chance I won't be voting for McCain. If I do, it's only because he's better than Obama. If Obama is elected, we're finished.

Onceler,

You're full of bullshit. You attack McCain for his endorsements, while turning a blind eye to Obama's whackjob of a pastor. Thanks for proving my point.

And no, I'm not a "hack." I'm not a Republican and there's a 90% chance I won't be voting for McCain. If I do, it's only because he's better than Obama. If Obama is elected, we're finished.

I "attacked" McCain? You call that an "attack"?

I said both McCain & Obama ditched their pastors for political expediency. That's more intellectual honestly than you can probably comprehend over there in rightie land (sorry, but once you get the big endorsement from bravo, there isn't much hope...)

Back