Liberal policies are to steal from, make suffer and kill Canadians

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
The sooner we criminalize such policies, the better off Canadians will be. Justice would be to imprison these citizen hating criminals infiltrating our government along with the NDP assisting.

citizen-hating-criminals.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

Whenever I want to keep up to date on the prevalent liberal initiatives,
my first source of information will always be the reliable
David Jeffrey Spetch.

I don't care if his photo appears to be from some sort of registry.

David Jeffrey Spetch.

Sounds good and the photo was taken by me on my computer in a previous accommodation.

David Jeffrey Spetch.

LOL. The public library finally had an opening with the free computers.

Don't be a spetch

Half a step away from being homeless.

Many homeless have severe psych issues.

You'l likely be happy to know that I am living in a tent aka homeless and you are proof that leftists generally are a living psyche issue.

Woke.jpg

So he whines about liberal policy while being supplemented by liberal policy?

Oh right you must mean medically assisted suicide (I've no desire to commit suicide) or safe supply drug availability (I do not use hard drugs) or open boarders and running up our debt paying for illegal invaders while crowding our country with more people than homes. I could go on and on.

I know that you are. You alluded to it the last time you made it to the library.

Don't be a spetch.

Don't be a Spetch it says because I'm smarter than all of them combined and they don't want anyone else who exposes their rhetoric with such ease intellectually slaughtering them as I do like a nuke on a barrel of blind fish.

Smart people don't declare they are smart everyone just knows. Do you know who does declare they are smart? Deranged idiots, a term interchangeable with Spetch in Don't be a Spetch.
Normally I have patience with people who suffer mental issues.

This guy has severe psych issues, but suffers from delusions of grandeur. A bad combination typically found in psychopaths.

Back