Liberal policies are to steal from, make suffer and kill Canadians

Normally I have patience with people who suffer mental issues.

This guy has severe psych issues, but suffers from delusions of grandeur. A bad combination typically found in psychopaths.

I have quite a few mental issues and even I think he's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

I have quite a few mental issues and even I think he's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

You admitting that you have a few mental issues is no surprise to we highly intelligent pro American Conservatives. It would be
such a treat to see the other radical lefties at this forum also admit to their serious mental condition. You may have seen that
post I put up at this forum showing that over 50% of young liberal women have a mental disorder. Facts are facts, and thank
you very much for exposing the truth that at least one of you deranged libs was willing to do. Thanks again Jaded Drag Queen.

Normally I have patience with people who suffer mental issues.

This guy has severe psych issues, but suffers from delusions of grandeur. A bad combination typically found in psychopaths.

but at least he's against child genital mutilation....

Do you know who does declare they are smart?

people who post signs about how much they love 'science' in their yard, when they actually mean 'totalitarianism'?

science_is_real_yard_signs-r2e53850982ce477ead4c270f911e2130_tyqv5_630.jpg

The sooner we criminalize such policies, the better off Canadians will be. Justice would be to imprison these citizen hating criminals infiltrating our government along with the NDP assisting.

citizen-hating-criminals.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

Liberal Policies huh?

Which liberal policies?

Let's narrow this down to- WTF are you talking about?

WHAT LIBERAL POLICY HAS LED TO YOUR LIVING IN A TENT AND HATING LIBERALS FOR IT?

Because, anytime a man who lives in a tent, who has a long history of Drug and Alcohol abuse starts making political comments and blaming liberals for all their personal problems, I just chalk it all up to MENTAL ILLNESS!

But, here I will give you a chance to explain your wild and misdirected accusations.

USING DONALD TRUMP as the best example I know of- A man can fail many time in life, but isn't a failure- UNTIL HE BLAMES SOMEONE ELSE. [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
Liberal Policies huh?

Which liberal policies?

Let's narrow this down to- WTF are you talking about?

WHAT LIBERAL POLICY HAS LED TO YOUR LIVING IN A TENT AND HATING LIBERALS FOR IT?

Because, anytime a man who lives in a tent, who has a long history of Drug and Alcohol abuse starts making political comments and blaming liberals for all their personal problems, I just chalk it all up to MENTAL ILLNESS!

But, here I will give you a chance to explain your wild and misdirected accusations.

USING DONALD TRUMP as the best example I know of- A man can fail many time in life, but isn't a failure- UNTIL HE BLAMES SOMEONE ELSE. [Geeko Sportivo]
He's in Canada. Living off the govt. and m'fin Liberals.

Smart people don't declare they are smart everyone just knows. Do you know who does declare they are smart? Deranged idiots, a term interchangeable with Spetch in Don't be a Spetch.

I like to point out fact to the ignorant such as yoursel and you not liking it pleases me to know as I watch you desperately scramble to make what us into what your pea little brain would rather it be.

Back