Liberal "Tolerance"??

I am curious, Boris... what "place" do you think liberals have in the United States?

What is this; another dishonest effort to deflect away from the topic? Say it isn't so!!!

Liberals have a place in America; it should be at the margins of political power.

So do you agree with your Fascista buddy Cuomo? Yes, or no?

boris? Is intolerance on the part of liberals a crime but intolerance on the part of conservatives a virtue, somehow?

That's an amusing, yet false claim. Conservative talk show hosts are constantly threatened and when they go out to speak, need protection from the raving lunatics on the left. Conservative speakers get yelled off of the stage. You seldom see this in reverse.

You see, Conservatives are perfectly willing to debate their ideological views, whereas, Progressives have to mask theirs and instead resort to shouting down their adversaries or censure them.

Of course you know this, you're just being your dushinest dunce self.

So do you agree with Cuomo's Fascist claim? Yes, or no?

I'll buy your plane ticket and give you an extra hundred just for having the balls.
But alas you wide stance toe tapping klansman are pussies

Send me the ticket; I'll fly out. I love facing down Internet tough guys like you. They turn out to be the sissy cowards they are on the Internet.

Try me. ;). I'll be expecting first class though; cause you're so damned rich and stuff.

Back