Liberals congratulate Jenna on her marriage

No, I mean in this thread.

Mr. Indefensible asked anyone to post some nasty the right has said, so why doesn't this count ? ...

"All that aside, Limbaugh's recent remarks directed at two Sept. 11 widows veer so far off his worn propaganda path that they bypass his "insensitive and inappropriate" statements concerning Donovan McNabb and venture into the realm of another shameful moment in broadcast history -- when he lit into 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton in 1993. "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" Limbaugh said on TV, before holding up a picture of Chelsea.
http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/03/far04008.html

Is there a point to this thread?
Ah, I was all on indisputable about the hackery of the right. I also mentioned the Hagee NO and gays comments.

I know what I wrote.

Please, point out anything I've ever posted that compares to the hateful comments posted above by liberals.

You won't, because there are none.

At least have the decency to admit that the uncivility expressed by these liberals is outrageous, especially since it was directed toward a young woman whose only "crime" is to have a man they dislike for a father.

Somehow, I doubt you'd be so sanguine if a GOP made these types of comments about Malia, Sasha, or Chelsea.

Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Pat Roberts, Jerry Falwell, Hagee.....

There are plenty on the far right as there are on the far left that can do little but spout vile crap like your above examples.

I can't believe there have been this many posts in this thread and nobody has even mentioned the hate-filled lunatic comments the right-wing made about Chelsea Clinton.

Sorry, but we get yelled at when we bring up things that regard past events in the lives of Clintons.... we have learned our lesson.

:rolleyes:

Back