Liberals, Conservatives…willing to compromise?

Ok, how about I give you nuclear plants, offshore wind farms, but no new offshore or ANWR oil?

fine, then I get free health care for Republicans but not for Democrats....seriously, all you are "offering" me is what YOU want anyway......

Last edited:
My recommendation to the GOP is not to compromise whatsoever. Let the liberals have all they want, bankrupt the country, and when the voters figure out what happened the Democrat Party will be out of power for a long time and conservatives can repair the damage.
What a wonderful strategy. We've seen first hand over the last two election cycles where that's gotten the GOP.

My recommendation to the GOP is not to compromise whatsoever. Let the liberals have all they want, bankrupt the country, and when the voters figure out what happened the Democrat Party will be out of power for a long time and conservatives can repair the damage.

At least somebody is being honest, they would rather the nation goes to the dogs so they can say I told you so.

Ever notice that every party makes this argument when they're out of power?

Hmmm...

Actually the opposite is true. The RINOs in the GOP have compromised on liberal proposals and as a result have turned away their conservative base.
See, you make my point for me with reactionary comments like that. Apparently you can't see why your parochial attitudes are going to leave the GOP in the wilderness. The conservative principles are not the problem with the GOP. It's reliance on a reactionary base which is. You want to marginalize and exclude fellow Republicans who don't buy into a far right wing extremist agenda as RINO's well goody for you but don't be surprised when you're outnumbered by Libertarians and just as irrelevant.

See, you make my point for me with reactionary comments like that. Apparently you can't see why your parochial attitudes are going to leave the GOP in the wilderness. The conservative principles are not the problem with the GOP. It's reliance on a reactionary base which is. You want to marginalize and exclude fellow Republicans who don't buy into a far right wing extremist agenda as RINO's well goody for you but don't be surprised when you're outnumbered by Libertarians and just as irrelevant.
Reagan was a conservative and he led the GOP to big victories. *shrug*

Back