Light at the end of the tunnel?

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
Charles Bronson, we need more of you,

L.A. Driver Who Hit Mom and Baby Killed After Getting Light Sentence
The teen who ran over a mother and baby in 2021 in Venice, California, was fatally shot recently in Palmdale.

Last year, 17-year-old Kristopher Baca pleaded guilty in the case, Fox News reported Friday. The outlet said officials with the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner’s office confirmed his death.

“Deputies found him dead with gunshot wounds in a Palmdale driveway on the 83600 block of 11th Street East on Wednesday evening, according to the sheriff’s office,” the report continued.

The young man was apparently walking home from a restaurant when a car approached. An argument ensued, and someone inside the vehicle opened fire before the car fled the scene.

And, bonus round,

Chicago Concealed Carrier Shoots Alleged Robber on Train

FOX 59 reported that a 33-year-old alleged robber approached the 25-year-old and pulled a gun on him. The 25-year-old then pulled his own gun and shots were exchanged.

The 25-year-old was not hit by any rounds but the alleged robber was shot and taken to a hospital “in fair condition.”

A train passenger, Xavier Hartford, said, “I actually take a knife with me everywhere I go because I don’t feel safe on public transportation. It’s crazy that you have to worry about defending your own life.”

CBS News noted the 25-year-old has “a Firearm Owners Identification Card and…[is a] Concealed Carry License holder.”

015_jpg-2681151-jpg.1181492

We're Americans.

We're always going to shoot each other
because our founders determined
that this was the kind of nation that we wanted.

Want something different? We'll have to dismantle the republic.
No other solution realistically exists.
People who want guns should have them, but not in the company of those who don't.

We're Americans.

We're always going to shoot each other
because our founders determined
that this was the kind of nation that we wanted.

Want something different? We'll have to dismantle the republic.
No other solution realistically exists.
People who want guns should have them, but not in the company of those who don't.

Just stay in your house pussy

Then when you come out the rest of us will have guns. Dont like it? Vete a la mierda.

You'd be about as likely to use those guns as you were likely to go to Jan 6 despite oinking and mooing about a "stolen election" for two months.

LyingFish AKA https://www.1911addicts.com
feel-gutt.jpg
Da Joos, Da Joos

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Maybe for you, at last- or you can remain a Jew-hating s.o.b.

Nearly 170 Leading U.S. Jews Call for 'Critical and Necessary Debate' on Israel's Far-right Gov't
The statement acknowledges the latest escalation of violence in the region, decries the use of antisemitism as a political weapon and stresses that all criticisms 'emanate from a love for Israel and a steadfast support for its security and well-being'

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ght-govt/00000186-0df8-d0a3-adc6-4df9c8830000

Back