Light at the end of the tunnel?

We're Americans.

We're always going to shoot each other
because our founders determined
that this was the kind of nation that we wanted.

Want something different? We'll have to dismantle the republic.
No other solution realistically exists.
People who want guns should have them, but not in the company of those who don't.
Or you could move.

screenshot_20230131_070907_facebook-jpg.1189929
We do the same type of thing to rats. We lure them with bait then BAM!

You'd be about as likely to use those guns as you were likely to go to Jan 6 despite oinking and mooing about a "stolen election" for two months.

And if he did have to use one of his guns it would resemble Barney Fife more than the Chuck Norris he, and they, think they are

1st, I'm commentating, not complaining. I own guns myself.
2nd, the places a civilized person might want to go are NOT very welcoming of American immigrants.
They think that most of us are like you.

You think someone who crosses the border illegally is an "immigrant"?

I don't know if it apropos to the thread or not,

but it's widely agreed that the light at the end of the tunnel

is usually an oncoming train.

Growing dissatisfaction among Americans over rising immigration

"As immigration to the United States increases, Americans' satisfaction with the people who come to the country decreases. This is confirmed by a recently published Gallup poll, which explains that the level of satisfaction with immigration has dropped considerably.

Only 28% of U.S. respondents are satisfied with this phenomenon, while 63% are not, the report said. Backing up this data is the 41% level of liking with immigration that was achieved in 2018, when Donald Trump ramped up his anti-migrant policy."

Shouldn't you rednecks be out there corn-holing a canoeist somewhere? :laugh:

I know it's a flag board and you alt lefties hate the flag but, it is a great game for kids and adults. You probably can get one with Brandon's picture on it if you search "Brandon cornhole game"

iu

iu

Back