Like all regular people!!!

It's funny how politics can be a total mindfvck at times.

There are times when listening to Vance that if you close your eyes you would think you are listening to Bernie Sanders.

And now we have these comments from Walz. If given two choices, who would you think is more likely to knock someone who comes from little with no family connections and goes to the Ivy League?

I reminded of this quote from a poster, "Republicans on this board have told me college and higher education are a waste of time." Yet here we have a Democrat mocking elite schooling.

And who do Democrats hate most? Flyover country unedcated white men. Yet here's a guy who comes from one of the poorer parts of the country and goes on to elite schooling (Ohio State), works with the liberal elite (Silicon Valley) yet that's frowned upon as well.

Only in partisan politics does it make sense.

Like all regular people in America's heartland, JD Vance studied at Yale, had his career funded by Silicon Valley billionaires, and wrote a bestseller trashing that community. - Tim Walz
But, but, YOU said the VP choice is irrelevant.

iu

I've never seen you in person.....please provide proof of life.......or at least a meaningful facsimile thereof......
You're not STILL hanging around the forum trolling members are you, tatt-boy ? Geez, what a thick-skinned loser !

Haw, haw.................................................haw.

Like all regular people in America's heartland, JD Vance studied at Yale, had his career funded by Silicon Valley billionaires, and wrote a bestseller trashing that community. - Tim Walz
Trashing people is what gets him ready for his couch.

the regular people in this species honor pretending is better than understanding life in actual time living eternally separated since rotation conceived.

Every character of humanity only honors day of birth as their origin to living forward now. that is your regular people been corrupted for last 350 generation gaps combined.

See I didn't insulate one ancestral lineage from any other including my own.

Last edited:
Back