Limbaugh: Conservative base has 'fractured'

theMAJORITY said:
Naw--I ended up quoting myself--it was redundant--and it neede a caractor if I could not delete it.--but yea--I hit the wrong keys all the time. I would actually like to redesign the keys with a smaller top surface area, and more space between them. it is called "the fat finger syndrom"

You should be able to delete. Hit Edit, then delete.

And do it on all of your posts.

"He is not the choice of conservatives, as opposed to the choice of the Republican establishment — and that distinction is key," Limbaugh continued. "The Republican establishment, which has long sought to rid the party of conservative influence since Reagan, is feeling a victory today as well as our friends in the media. But both are just far-fetched and wrong.”

He's totally contradicting himself here. He can't stop spinning, in spite of himself.

If the establishment candidate won, and the establishment has long sought to rid the party of conservative influence, and conservatives do not like the guy who won...how is that not a victory for the establishment again?

You lose, Rush; it's over. I revel in your depression.

He's saying it's a false sense of victory to have their conservative sellout candidate win the nomination, because he will not win the election, due to lack of conservative support, in reality.

Back