Limbaugh on McCain: It's Better to Be Right All the Time

For your collection AHZ.

streicher.jpg

"I ask you once more, what is at stake today? The Jew seeks domination not only among the German people but among all peoples. The communists pave the way for him. Do you not know that the God of the Old Testament orders the Jews to consume and enslave the peoples of the earth?

Julius Streicher 1924

For your collection AHZ.

streicher.jpg

"I ask you once more, what is at stake today? The Jew seeks domination not only among the German people but among all peoples. The communists pave the way for him. Do you not know that the God of the Old Testament orders the Jews to consume and enslave the peoples of the earth?

Julius Streicher 1924

He probably thought 2+2= 4 too.

I knew you would agree with him. I am sure were he alive you and he could sit over several beers and talk about the evil Jew. Course it would sound better in German. But I don't imagine you can speak that.

I knew you would agree with him. I am sure were he alive you and he could sit over several beers and talk about the evil Jew. Course it would sound better in German. But I don't imagine you can speak that.

Research the Noahide Laws, then take off your stupid cap and try being smart for one second of your pitiful life.

You know for the last 1000 years people have been trying to scare us about Jewish Domination of the world. I ain't skeer'd of em. Nothing you can say can make me skeer'd of em. Not even all this talk of a world covered by Naugahide.

You know for the last 1000 years people have been trying to scare us about Jewish Domination of the world. I ain't skeer'd of em. Nothing you can say can make me skeer'd of em. Not even all this talk of a world covered by Naugahide.

Why does the correct word scare you?

He should seem interesting to a fascist. His whole philosophy is based on duty to the state. His understanding of rights are collectivist in nature about how they are justified based on the interests of the state. And he is a mean spirited thuggish egomaniac which fascist have a long record of supporting.

If you keep writing love letters like that to me, I'm going to have to explain an embarrassing stain on my pants.

Research the Noahide Laws, then take off your stupid cap and try being smart for one second of your pitiful life.

No, if he bothers to research the Noahide Laws he will find out that they are laws that a civilised country would have in the first place.

Don't murder, don't steal, etc.

No, if he bothers to research the Noahide Laws he will find out that they are laws that a civilised country would have in the first place.

Don't murder, don't steal, etc.

No idolatry? No. They're a theocratic crock of horseshit. Only a backward dark age nation would have them as their laws.

Let's see if he bothers to learn about it.

Why does the correct word scare you?
The Correct word doesn't scare me. It scares you though. I call it Naugahide cause that is all it is to me. Fake as Naugahide. Your diatribes are the new "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Anti-Semetism has been around for centuries and you are no more able to get me to jump on the boat than anyone else. Though I will tell you that I have been accused of being Anti-Semetic because I don't believe in this willfully Blind support of Israel, but it has nothing to do with their dietary rules or anything else that makes them Jewish. I don't like them because they have become an oppressive nation that pushishes the relatives of homocide bombers as if they were the bombers themselves. They destroy the homes of family members if the bomber lived there without even trying to prove they were involved. They have followed the footsteps of the british by imprisoning people who have not been convicted of anything and holding them indefinitely.

You are scared of the jews for whatever reason and in your fear you have become a jew baiter.

The Correct word doesn't scare me. It scares you though. I call it Naugahide cause that is all it is to me. Fake as Naugahide. Your diatribes are the new "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Anti-Semetism has been around for centuries and you are no more able to get me to jump on the boat than anyone else. Though I will tell you that I have been accused of being Anti-Semetic because I don't believe in this willfully Blind support of Israel, but it has nothing to do with their dietary rules or anything else that makes them Jewish. I don't like them because they have become an oppressive nation that pushishes the relatives of homocide bombers as if they were the bombers themselves. They destroy the homes of family members if the bomber lived there without even trying to prove they were involved. They have followed the footsteps of the british by imprisoning people who have not been convicted of anything and holding them indefinitely.

You are scared of the jews for whatever reason and in your fear you have become a jew baiter.

This.

Today I glanced at the clock, saw it was right when Rush comes on, gleefully clapped my hands together and said "lets see how you're feeling after last night you little bitch," and turned on the radio. :)

Today I glanced at the clock, saw it was right when Rush comes on, gleefully clapped my hands together and said "lets see how you're feeling after last night you little bitch," and turned on the radio. :)
So don't leave those of us that don't listen hanging, how was the little bitch?

Back