Limited Edition Trump Coin

What the lefty’s don’t realize is your like all in the family’s Archie in reverse. It was funny then going right on left and it’s funny now left on right

Blessings
That's what it's like to be in the center surrounded by the fringe, son. As one of my heroes once said:

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
-- Brigadier General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, Bastogne, Belgium, 20-27 December 1944

I had several put option contracts expire last week which frees up a lot of cash. In bulk I can get 10 for $180. I'm thinking I can negotiate a much better price if I invest $250,000.

I got one- Ya wanna buy it?

s-l640.jpg

Yes. It would certainly give pause to your friends at the Fox News Propaganda Network.

FFS, didn't I tell you I stopped watching Fox News when O'Reilly got cancelled?!??! :mad:
Well the Seahawks game was on Fox something last Sunday. Could've been Fox News.

?

This will undoubtedly be worth a lot someday.
A memento to the great victory of Trump over Hillary and the seeming insurmountable corruption of the DNC and the Clinton Machine.

Most collectibles are regardless of their political value. In this case it is a trinket worth about as much as its signatory:

Show details
Buy the selected items together

This item: Donald Trump Coin 2020 - Gold Plated Collectible Coin, Protective Case Included - Re-Election Gift… $9.95
Trump Coin 2020 Keep America Great - United States Presidential Challenge Coin Collectible $6.60
Authentic $100 President Donald Trump Authentic 24kt Gold Plated Commemorative Bank Note Collectors… $5.99

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Coin-2020-Collectible/dp/B0819Z8G3J

Last edited:
FFS, didn't I tell you I stopped watching Fox News when O'Reilly got cancelled?!??! :mad:
Well the Seahawks game was on Fox something last Sunday. Could've been Fox News.

Yes. But many here ALSO claim they don't watch Fox anymore. (I have contacted Blue Team Command, they will put you on 'Continuous Surveillance' to check your sincerity)

:thumbsupkid:

Ooooh, Bummer!
Blue Team Command has sent me a List of Subversives. They have assured me that these people ALL supported Trump and his Fascist Regime.

"anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom"

(shaking head) Look who is right up there at the top.

Most collectibles are regardless of their political value. In this case it is a trinket worth about as much as its signatory:

Show details
Buy the selected items together

This item: Donald Trump Coin 2020 - Gold Plated Collectible Coin, Protective Case Included - Re-Election Gift… $9.95
Trump Coin 2020 Keep America Great - United States Presidential Challenge Coin Collectible $6.60
Authentic $100 President Donald Trump Authentic 24kt Gold Plated Commemorative Bank Note Collectors… $5.99

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Coin-2020-Collectible/dp/B0819Z8G3J

Looks like a bargain!

Yes. But many here ALSO claim they don't watch Fox anymore. (I have contacted Blue Team Command, they will put you on 'Continuous Surveillance' to check your sincerity)

:thumbsupkid:

That'll be easy. This is the interwebs, no? Blue Team Command will be able to verify I'm streaming Columbo on Roku during Hannity and Tucker . Even during the rebroadcasts.

Last edited:
I had several put option contracts expire last week which frees up a lot of cash. In bulk I can get 10 for $180. I'm thinking I can negotiate a much better price if I invest $250,000.

Yeah, you do that.
Maybe Dotard will send you a personal tweet.
BTW, the coins will make excellent paper weights for your Trump toilet paper.

Ooooh, Bummer!
Blue Team Command has sent me a List of Subversives. They have assured me that these people ALL supported Trump and his Fascist Regime.

"anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom"

(shaking head) Look who is right up there at the top.

They alphabetized it? Very efficient! I don't recognized Stargazer. Noise, Tsuke and USFreedom don't post very much but I've seen the names. Maybe just on threadban lists.

They alphabetized it? Very efficient! I don't recognized Stargazer. Noise, Tsuke and USFreedom don't post very much but I've seen the names. Maybe just on threadban lists.

This is a List of Loyal Stooges posted by Grind, Leader of Red Team (before he went into hiding).
'Stargazer' ... now goes by the name of 'Life is Golden'.
'Noise' ... is 'Anatta/Dukkha'.
'Tsuke' ... may be under deep cover to create mischief and havoc. (?)
'USFreedom' ... once a highly respected Red Team Operator and Top Lieutenant of Grind and the Machine. Now has assumed the handle 'IBdaMan'. (use Extreme Caution around this person, he will cut you)

This is a List of Loyal Stooges posted by Grind, Leader of Red Team (before he went into hiding).
'Stargazer' ... now goes by the name of 'Life is Golden'.
'Noise' ... is 'Anatta/Dukkha'.
'Tsuke' ... may be under deep cover to create mischief and havoc. (?)
'USFreedom' ... once a highly respected Red Team Operator and Top Lieutenant of Grind and the Machine. Now has assumed the handle 'IBdaMan'. (use Extreme Caution around this person, he will cut you)

Thanks. If IBDa is USFreedom, he's also INT and gfm. He's undoubtedly a paranoid schizophrenic. His fake forum and manifesto prove it.

Back