Live by the gun, die by the gun?!!

The "just incredibly humble" line was bullshit.

But yes he made guns and the art of killing his life and it got him.

what a total bunch of hypocrite assholes you fucktards on the anti gun side are. you idiots are quite happy with millions of guns being around as long as they are in the hands of your beloved tyrannical government.

what a total bunch of hypocrite assholes you fucktards on the anti gun side are. you idiots are quite happy with millions of guns being around as long as they are in the hands of your beloved tyrannical government.

No hyperbole there, huh. Not like dumbass LaPierre and his "jack-booted government thugs" who wear "Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms" rant.

R.I.P. Tupac and Biggie

tumblr_m52spfGyqa1rqi8auo1_400.png

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e31a8c45970b-300wi

I think God works in strange ways, IT well may have been this guys time and the most meaningfull way for him to go was by putting an explination mark on the gun debate.

So God, being the all-powerful, omnipotent master of the Universe, intentionally ruins someone's life by making them commit murder, in order to make a political statement in one single country?

Yeah, when you say it that way it is not sick.

So God, being the all-powerful, omnipotent master of the Universe, intentionally ruins someone's life by making them commit murder, in order to make a political statement in one single country?

Yeah, when you say it that way it is not sick.

So lefties like Jarod believe in God now?

I think God works in strange ways, IT well may have been this guys time and the most meaningfull way for him to go was by putting an explination mark on the gun debate.

Kind of like when it's your time to go, you'll be found face down in a bath house.

Over 1,000 murders since sandy hook!
Gun nuts would have you believe it's all minorities!
This is typical gun nut stuff.

The "just incredibly humble" line was bullshit.

But yes he made guns and the art of killing his life and it got him.

Yeah, that whole FITCO Cares thing was dangerous, huh? You know, the nonprofit company he started that provides fitness equipment for emotionally & physically wounded veterans.

I guess trying to help out a fellow veteran with PTSD is "living by the gun". Damn shame so many veterans suffering from PTSD seem to be ignored by all those who don't "live by the gun".

You mean the tyrannical government freely elected by more voters than your tyrannical government? Jeezuss, you talk crap.

And apparently he believes in a murderous sort of God.
Ugh, Not what I said. Its not murder on Gods part. People commit murder and an all powerfull God allows that to happen. Thats a fact if you belive in an all powerfull God.

You mean the tyrannical government freely elected by more voters than your tyrannical government? Jeezuss, you talk crap.
if you can't see that the left AND the right here in America talk out one side of their mouth while doing everything they can to limit freedom in this country, then you're just beyond help.

Back