LivePrayer comes back to television today!!!

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Go to Liveprayer.com to find out about what channel it will air on in your town.

For those of you who don't know who Bill Keller is, then I'll explain. He is a man of God who preaches the 100% truth, the Bible. He trolls liberals and people of different faiths so they will see how rediculous they look. It's a call in show so if you are lucky enough, you can tell him how great he is. Here are some quotes from him that are the truth!!!!!!!.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IF SCOTT PETERSON CAN BE PUT TO DEATH FOR KILLING ONE BABY, EVERY DOCTOR WHO PERFORMS AN ABORTION SHOULD ALSO BE PUT TO DEATH!!!"

"Mohammed was nothing more than a murdering pedophile who led mens souls to eternal damnation with the false religion he created."

""Respect the Beliefs of Others" is Code Language to Silence You"

"I SEE THE DESTROYED LIVES EVERY DAY. I KNOW WHAT SATAN IS DOING THROUGH INSTRUMENTS LIKE COSMOPOLITAN IN DESTROYING THE LIVES OF YOUNG WOMEN!"

"THOSE WHO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, THOSE WHO REJECT THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD, THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GIVE THEIR LIFE TO JESUS BY FAITH, ARE AN ENEMY OF GOD!!!"

"GOD SAID THAT A FRIEND OF THE WORLD IS HIS ENEMY!!!"

"NO CHILD SHOULD COME TO YOUR HOME AND LEAVE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT JESUS IS LORD!"

"LET ME STATE THIS AS CLEAR AS I CAN. IF WE ARE GOING TO REACH THE 18 AND UNDER GENERATION, WE NEED TO TAKE THE GOSPEL DIRECTLY TO THEM AND BYPASS THEIR PARENTS."

"First and foremost, it is never my intent to offend anyone with my remarks."

I dare you to e-mail him and tell him what you think. You will get a responce from him. It's his policy.

Its a little distracting from the topics you post. But that's just me. Carry on my friend.

Here's a quote from Lord Keller that has a secret message in it. Only the smart people will get it, but I feel generous today so I'll share the message to you sinners.

"It is better to die for Jesus than to live for nothing."

This clearly tells us to blow up abortion clinics. Praise JESUS ALALLALALALALALLALALALALLA!

confused0020.gif

BattleBorne?

Yep. To King: have you seen "Jesus Camp" yet? If you haven't it's a documentary about fundamentalism in Christianity. Be sure to have a stress ball or something you can squeeze during it. I'm Christian and was yelling throughout the whole thing. You can find it at youtube.com in it's entirety.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just another fundamentalist retard.
:mad::mad::mad:
:mad:

Yep. To King: have you seen "Jesus Camp" yet? If you haven't it's a documentary about fundamentalism in Christianity. Be sure to have a stress ball or something you can squeeze during it. I'm Christian and was yelling throughout the whole thing. You can find it at youtube.com in it's entirety.
That was my life.

Back