Liz Cheney , saying Republicans haven't "chosen the Constitution"

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
In a recent interview, Former Republican Rep. Liz Cheney expressed her opinion that a Democratic tip in the 2024 election would be a safer bet over any options coming from the Republican side, especially if the favored option is Trump.

Speaking to CBS, she detailed the dangers of a Republican majority, saying, “I believe very strongly in those principles and ideals that have defined the Republican Party, but the Republican Party of today has made a choice and they haven’t chosen the Constitution, and so I do think it presents a threat if the Republicans are in the majority in January 2025.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...J?cvid=0a96b6d023574d01a2c5064839bbf9ad&ei=26

Liz Cheney says now-Speaker Mike Johnson was a 'collaborator' in Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election

Liz Cheney said that now-Speaker Mike Johnson was a "collaborator" in Trump's push to overturn the 2020 election.
The ex-GOP lawmaker, who left office earlier this year, made the remarks on "CBS Sunday Morning."
"Mike was willing time and again to ignore the rulings of the courts," she told CBS News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...A?cvid=4a42daa7df244d3fae9be23cdf49b3cc&ei=31

Guno צְבִי;5876859 said:
In a recent interview, Former Republican Rep. Liz Cheney expressed her opinion that a Democratic tip in the 2024 election would be a safer bet over any options coming from the Republican side, especially if the favored option is Trump.

Speaking to CBS, she detailed the dangers of a Republican majority, saying, “I believe very strongly in those principles and ideals that have defined the Republican Party, but the Republican Party of today has made a choice and they haven’t chosen the Constitution, and so I do think it presents a threat if the Republicans are in the majority in January 2025.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...J?cvid=0a96b6d023574d01a2c5064839bbf9ad&ei=26

Oh this is rich! :laugh:

It is DEMOCRATS that:

* dictate who can and who cannot make a political opinion (ignoring the 1st amendment).
* dictate what gun you can carry or make so you cannot carry a gun at all (ignoring the 2nd amendment).
* snoop into your private papers, spy on citizens, and make use of 'scarlet letters' (ignoring the 4th amendment).
* convict people, take their private property, etc without due process (ignoring the 5th amendment).
* convict without trial (ignoring the 6th amendment).
* deny trial by jury (ignoring the 7th amendment).
* want to kill people for their beliefs (ignoring the 8th amendment).
* try to use the constitution as an instrument that grants rights (ignoring the 9th amendment and the purpose of a constitution).
* try to use the federal government to bully states, and attributing to the federal government powers and authorities it does not have (ignoring the 10th amendment).
* intervene using the Supreme Court lawsuits by citizens of one State to file lawsuits against another State (ignoring the 11th amendment).
* want to bring slavery back to the States in the form of 'inner city plantations' (ignoring the 13th amendment).
* do not want equal protection of the laws (ignoring the 14th amendment).
* describe 'blacks are too stupid to get voter id' (ignoring the 15th amendment).
* want to 'tax the rich' (ignoring the 16th amendment).
* want to claim 'special rights' for the gays, for women, for lesbians, etc. while denying rights to 'white oppressors' (ignoring the 19th amendment).
* want to impeach over and over, dictating to the Senate conditions for trial (ignoring Article I, $2-3).
* claim the President originates spending (ignoring Article I, $7).
* coerce foreign nations by intimidation for personal gain, such as Biden's son benefiting from intervention by Obama (ignoring Article I, $9).
* stole the gold and silver from citizens, and replaced it with fiat currency (ignoring Article I, $10).
* attribute the choices of electors to administrative or executive branches of governments instead of with the legislatures of each State (ignoring Article II, $1).
* violate their own oath of office by failing to defend the Constitution of the United States (as evidenced here, and ignoring Article II, $1).
* ignore their own treason, such as when Biden's Handlers gave weapons to the enemy in a time of war (ignoring Article II, $4 and Article III, $3).
* attempt to usurp the authority to change the Constitution from the States through the use of a court (ignoring Article V).

It is DEMOCRATS that ignore and deny the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions!

Guno צְבִי;5876947 said:
Liz Cheney says now-Speaker Mike Johnson was a 'collaborator' in Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election

Liz Cheney said that now-Speaker Mike Johnson was a "collaborator" in Trump's push to overturn the 2020 election.
The ex-GOP lawmaker, who left office earlier this year, made the remarks on "CBS Sunday Morning."
"Mike was willing time and again to ignore the rulings of the courts," she told CBS News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...A?cvid=4a42daa7df244d3fae9be23cdf49b3cc&ei=31

There was no election in 2020 to overturn.

Guno צְבִי;5876859 said:

What position does she hold in govt?

Guno צְבִי;5876947 said:

Yet you support party with the likes of talib and omar. They fucking HATE you but you love them. Like Jordan Peterson says, when you can clean you're own room then you can tell others how messed up their room is. How much self loathing do you have to have to support people who hate you?

Guno צְבִי;5876947 said:

The Republican shenanigans in the House will not reflect well on them next November.

Johnson is trying to tamp down the Biden Impeachment push from the Radical Right because of the negative impact such a circus would have in an election year but he won't be able to stop it. The Republican Party seems intent upon committing suicide.

Yet you support party with the likes of talib and omar. They fucking HATE you but you love them. Like Jordan Peterson says, when you can clean you're own room then you can tell others how messed up their room is. How much self loathing do you have to have to support people who hate you?
^^^
Can't refute the OP so he derails into a rant about "the Squad". :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Guno צְבִי;5876859 said:

I believe Donald Trumpf would crush Ronald Reagan in a 2024 Republican primary contest.

What position does she hold in govt?

Donnie wasn't happy about the book: https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-book-donald-trump-1849113
Donald Trump Rages at Liz Cheney Over Book Claims

Donald Trump has torn into Liz Cheney over claims made in her new book about his reaction to the 2020 election.

The former Republican Rep. for Wyoming at-large and anti-Trump Republican has written an upcoming memoir Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning. In it, she criticizes the former president and other erstwhile Republican colleagues.

Among her claims is that Trump became depressed and stopped eating after he lost the 2020 election to President Joe Biden, prompting Republican Rep. Kevin McCarthy to visit him. Newsweek contacted representatives for Trump and McCarthy via email to comment on this story.

Cheney said she asked McCarthy why he visited Trump in his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, three weeks after the Capitol Riot on January 6, 2021. That was the day when hundreds of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in an effort to stop the certification of the 2020 election. McCarthy allegedly told Cheney that Trump's staff were concerned about him.

"They're really worried," McCarthy allegedly said as per excerpts published by CNN last week. "Trump's not eating, so they asked me to come see him."

"What?" Cheney replied. "You went to Mar-a-Lago because Trump's not eating?"

"Yeah, he's really depressed," McCarthy said.

However, Trump, the frontrunner in the GOP primaries, challenged these claims in a post on Truth Social.

He wrote: "Crazy Liz Cheney, who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome at a level rarely seen before, writes in her boring new book that Keven [sic] McCarthy said he came to Mar-a-Lago after the RIGGED election because, 'the former president was depressed and not eating.'

"That statement is not true. I was not depressed, I WAS ANGRY, and it was not that I was not eating, it was that I was eating too much. But that's not why Keven [sic] McCarthy was there. He was at Mar-a-Lago to get my support, and to bring the Republican Party together - Only good intentions," Trump added....

Guno צְבִי;5876859 said:

She has more courage and more integrity than the rest of those MAGAT (R)s combined.

Listen to Hitler here judging others.
All anyone has to do is read your posts to know you are not a Christian, Yak.

You're free to talk the talk, but since you never walk the walk, they are free to believe you are not what you claim to be.

Back