Liz Cheney , saying Republicans haven't "chosen the Constitution"

Guno צְבִי;5876859 said:
In a recent interview, Former Republican Rep. Liz Cheney expressed her opinion that a Democratic tip in the 2024 election would be a safer bet over any options coming from the Republican side, especially if the favored option is Trump.

Speaking to CBS, she detailed the dangers of a Republican majority, saying, “I believe very strongly in those principles and ideals that have defined the Republican Party, but the Republican Party of today has made a choice and they haven’t chosen the Constitution, and so I do think it presents a threat if the Republicans are in the majority in January 2025.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...J?cvid=0a96b6d023574d01a2c5064839bbf9ad&ei=26

Who?

She has more courage and more integrity than the rest of those MAGAT (R)s combined.

You have no courage. You are a coward who fears anyone that has views not assigned to them by MSNBCCP and the other fascist hate outlets.

Cheney is a pile of shit who lied to America along with her cohorts from the Nazi party in order to lynch a political rival. Now that the video has been released, we see the insidious depth of chicanery by Cheney and her fellow Nazi thugs in perpetrating the Reichstag Fire myth. A thousand Americans sit in the Gulag, largely due to the lies she told.

We can't give those Americans back the time she stole, but we can hope that she spends the rest of her days in a similar state, behind bars.

You have no courage. You are a coward who fears anyone that has views not assigned to them by MSNBCCP and the other fascist hate outlets.

Cheney is a pile of shit who lied to America along with her cohorts from the Nazi party in order to lynch a political rival. Now that the video has been released, we see the insidious depth of chicanery by Cheney and her fellow Nazi thugs in perpetrating the Reichstag Fire myth. A thousand Americans sit in the Gulag, largely due to the lies she told.

We can't give those Americans back the time she stole, but we can hope that she spends the rest of her days in a similar state, behind bars.
^^^
Once again he proves he's not an American. Sad.

He's as much of a Christian as Stone and PmP. :)

For some reason this song just popped into my head when I laughed at this accurate comment. Could it have been the gummy that did it? Now you can't get the picture of these three CINOs dancing around in blue dresses, can you? lol

Back