LOL: our retarded media at the Dem debate

Cypress

Our vapid and retarded media, is asking horrible and stupid questions at the Dem debate.

They asked Obama if he thought Bill Clinton deserved the title of "america's first black president".

Stupid, idiotic question. But, Obama had an awesome response:

He said that he'd "have to investigate Bill Clinton's dancing ability, to determine if he was really a Brother"

Our vapid and retarded media, is asking horrible and stupid questions at the Dem debate.

They asked Obama if he thought Bill Clinton deserved the title of "america's first black president".

He said that he'd "have to investigate Bill Clinton's dancing ability, to determine if he was really a Brother"

But who would MLK endorse? That's the real question.

Blitzer should be publicly flogged.

Well---dems mostly support non issues--so what you get is stupid questions from liberial media that does want to expose that fact. They get votes from the poor by being entertaining and offering them welfare, not by dealing with real issues.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about that group of hapless losers on your side of the fence?

And what side of the fence is that? Don't get mad at me just because the Democratic Party decided to take what would be a landslide election and made things interesting...

You know as well as I do that they could have nominated just about anyone and the election would be over as soon as the primaries were...however, they decided that this year was just too easy a win...and now they might not.

If you don't want him talking about democrats, then you can flat shut the fuck up about Ron Paul.

QFT.

We are not all Cypressesque partisan hacks here cheerleading for our favorite team.

Some of us like commenting on the race from a purely academic perspective.

honestly why are the clintons so power hungry? there motivation is not very clear. Obama stands behind motivation of brining unity and hope. wanting to make a difference in world.

Clintons seem to just be power hungry. doing what ever it takes to win.. not standing on principal.

gonzo, I think no matter who the Dem's elected, you wouldn't be happy with it. Obama, to me, is one of the better candidates coming out of that party. That isn't saying much, hell I only agree with Ron Paul 40% of the time but agree with his overall stance on government. Obama comes in second on my radar. The Dems still have this in the bag, unless they support Hillary. I won't vote for her, I'll vote third party. Obama will get my vote. Oh, no he won't. Ron Paul is clearly going to be the Republican nominee...

Well---dems mostly support non issues--so what you get is stupid questions from liberial media that does want to expose that fact. They get votes from the poor by being entertaining and offering them welfare, not by dealing with real issues.

Non-issues, like same sex marriage, "Under God", in the pledge, and who got more blow jobs?

gonzo, I think no matter who the Dem's elected, you wouldn't be happy with it. Obama, to me, is one of the better candidates coming out of that party. That isn't saying much, hell I only agree with Ron Paul 40% of the time but agree with his overall stance on government. Obama comes in second on my radar. The Dems still have this in the bag, unless they support Hillary. I won't vote for her, I'll vote third party. Obama will get my vote. Oh, no he won't. Ron Paul is clearly going to be the Republican nominee...

I would have voted Democrat this year, most likely, especially given the Republican choices...instead, I fear I may be voting independent, as I will not vote for Hillary or Romney.

Again, my main objection to Romney is that he is a Mormon-- in my mind, that means he can be convinced of anything.

There is absolutely no way that anyone who successfully ran a venture capitalist firm and a hedge fund is so ignorant that they believe in literal, fundamentalist Mormonism. I don't believe that he claims to be Mormon for any reason other than political necessity.

There is absolutely no way that anyone who successfully ran a venture capitalist firm and a hedge fund is so ignorant that they believe in literal, fundamentalist Mormonism. I don't believe that he claims to be Mormon for any reason other than political necessity.

Political necessity? Why not just be a regular, run of the mill Christian, then?

Let us not forget that he listed his favourite book as Battlefield Earth...I just find it difficult to vote for a man that stupid.

Now, I'm not saying that he doesn't have his strengths, but that is something I have hard time getting over.

Back