LOL, the stupidfilter!

»∞«;461850 said:
AND IT WASN'T SUPER OBVIOUS SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SAY IT IN THIS THREAD!

It needed to be said and I might add that it was pretty obvious that you would come back with a suitably lame rejoinder. Do you get a cut of the profits from the adverts, if so I guess that you have a vested interest in keeping as many idiots on here as possible? It would certainly explain how you gave so many points to a gobshite like USFreedumb.

It needed to be said and I might add that it was pretty obvious that you would come back with a suitably lame rejoinder. Do you get a cut of the profits from the adverts, if so I guess that you have a vested interest in keeping as many idiots on here as possible? It would certainly explain how you gave so many points to a gobshite like USFreedumb.

You stupid ass Tom, Free played Grinds rep point games fair and square. You could have played instead of sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a girl about it...LOL

You stupid ass Tom, Free played Grinds rep point games fair and square. You could have played instead of sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a girl about it...LOL

Somebody needs to turn the stupidfilter up a little higher, Alec's idiotic posts are still getting through...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's not easy being green, is it timmie??

:cof1:

:thup:

It's not easy being green, is it timmie??

:cof1:

He was whining about you having so many rep points on his wall...I never laughed so damned hard!

Now he gives another good laugh with his open whiney accusation to Grind...and he wonders why we think he's such a girl!

He was whining about you having so many rep points on his wall...I never laughed so damned hard!

Now he gives another good laugh with his open whiney accusation to Grind...and he wonders why we think he's such a girl!

I guess he just can't stand it that he's not as popular as his mind told him he was.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back