Looks Like Dixie was Right

If it were ONE poll, perhaps you'd have a point. But poll after poll after poll after poll tells us the EXACT opposite of your gut. Its a tough call dix, but I'm going to have go to with the scientifically conducted research rather than your gut feeling.

Yes, Liberal poll after Liberal poll tells you this... over and over... and you couple that with a northeast liberal who was pro-war, getting the boot, and you think it means something profound. All I can say is, the polls are wrong.

They are being conducted by Liberals, participated in by Liberals, trumpeted by Liberals with an agenda, and thrown out there daily for Liberal consumption. The questions are worded in a way to derive the answers needed to further the Liberal action line. If you asked ME if I am pleased with how things are going, or have gone thusfar in Iraq Iraq, I would most likely say that I am not pleased at all, but that doesn't mean I oppose the war! I might even state that I think the war was a mistake, it doesn't mean I am planning to vote for an anti-war Democrat!

Don't cha all know that all polls that do not reflect favorably on the Republicans are liberal polls not to be trusted. Hmm I guess pretty much all polls are liberal now-a-days

Yes, Liberal poll after Liberal poll tells you this... over and over... and you couple that with a northeast liberal who was pro-war, getting the boot, and you think it means something profound. All I can say is, the polls are wrong.

They are being conducted by Liberals, participated in by Liberals, trumpeted by Liberals with an agenda, and thrown out there daily for Liberal consumption. The questions are worded in a way to derive the answers needed to further the Liberal action line. If you asked ME if I am pleased with how things are going, or have gone thusfar in Iraq Iraq, I would most likely say that I am not pleased at all, but that doesn't mean I oppose the war! I might even state that I think the war was a mistake, it doesn't mean I am planning to vote for an anti-war Democrat!

LOL, oh Okay, its a "liberal" poll you know from the article that most if not all hte people that were polled are liberal. Ummm, okay I believe that /sarcasam off. And, Please lets try to avoid strawmen. The issue isn't whether or not you would vote for a democrat or not. It has to do with public opinion on the Iraq war which you stipulated had more support than not across the country, contrary to just about every poll I've seen over the last year.

Don't cha all know that all polls that do not reflect favorably on the Republicans are liberal polls not to be trusted. Hmm I guess pretty much all polls are liberal now-a-days

Well, the same thing goes when a liberal is discussing polls. Any poll that does not reflect favorably on liberals (and/or Democrats) was definitely produced and tainted by neo-cons.

So what is your point?

BTW Welcome back. It is good to have you back.

Immie

Well, the same thing goes when a liberal is discussing polls. Any poll that does not reflect favorably on liberals (and/or Democrats) was definitely produced and tainted by neo-cons.

So what is your point?

BTW Welcome back. It is good to have you back.

Immie

I disagree but before I retort: Can you be alittle more specific in your assessment? When you say "liberals" who are you referring to? People on this site?

I disagree but before I retort: Can you be alittle more specific in your assessment? When you say "liberals" who are you referring to? People on this site?

Some yes. But I am no more "generalizing" then USCitizen did. The point is that it is human nature to blame "the other side". Everyone Left, Right and Center do this.

Immie

Some yes. But I am no more "generalizing" then USCitizen did. The point is that it is human nature to blame "the other side". Everyone Left, Right and Center do this.

Immie

USC's was lighthearted sarcasm. But if you are referring to people on this site, I disagree. Unless the poll is a foxnews internet poll I don't think that is a fair generalization.

Back