Looks like Obama really wasnt the first black Pres

volsrock1

Verified User
US presidents Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge and Dwight Eisenhower all had black ancestry, according to recent articles published in several US newspapers and on the Internet website DiversityInc.

:palm: Poor Vole. First Obama wins TWO terms in office fair & square ... saves the country from another economic recession. Now you have a Kamala Harris, the first woman VP and now the presumptive candidate for POTUS.

It's just too much for that little brain of his under that pointy hood to bear. So he just babbles and prattles like a broken record....trying to make something out of nothing.

As the brilliant ticket of Trump/Vance just flame themselves with each public statement.

Poor Vole. I wonder if he'll have the strength to go to work tomorrow. :sneaky:

having black bloods means u are black
:palm: Poor Vole. First Obama wins TWO terms in office fair & square ... saves the country from another economic recession. Now you have a Kamala Harris, the first woman VP and now the presumptive candidate for POTUS.

It's just too much for that little brain of his under that pointy hood to bear. So he just babbles and prattles like a broken record....trying to make something out of nothing.

As the brilliant ticket of Trump/Vance just flame themselves with each public statement.

Poor Vole. I wonder if he'll have the strength to go to work tomorrow. :sneaky:
What makes Obama black?

Can u not answer a ?

having black bloods means u are black

What makes Obama black?

Can u not answer a ?
Oh, I'll go out on a limb and say his physical characteristics that are his fathers. You know, that no one will mistake him for one of the Osmond family.

Now toodles, what makes you "white"?

Carry on doing EXACTLY LIKE I SAID YOUR SIMPLE ASS WOULD...repeating long abandoned and disparaged standards from history's racist past!

In the meantime, here's a little something to burn your sheet:

Oh, I'll go out on a limb and say his physical characteristics that are his fathers. You know, that no one will mistake him for one of the Osmond family.

Now toodles, what makes you "white"?

Carry on doing EXACTLY LIKE I SAID YOUR SIMPLE ASS WOULD...repeating long abandoned and disparaged standards from history's racist past!

In the meantime, here's a little something to burn your sheet:
Tim Wise? That race baiting hater? Have you ever read any of his published stuff. The guy's nearly full on 'tard.

Obama was really mulatto...

mu·lat·to
[mo͝oˈlädō]
noun
dated
offensive

1. a person of mixed white and Black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one Black parent.
You bigots went from 1 drop makes you black to having a black father does not make you black. Did you miss the "dated' And "offensive" in your definition?

You bigots went from 1 drop makes you black to having a black father does not make you black. Did you miss the "dated' And "offensive" in your definition?
"You bigots?" I used a term that is precise in meaning. Just because those on the Left get their panties in a twist over is, well, a 'Fuck you!' moment for me. Unlike the Left who thinks words mean whatever they want them to, like some six-year-old girl making up a secret language, adults have a set of widely agreed definitions for them. Mulato is one of those precise words.

Translation ~ You can't logically or factually disprove one point in the video.
I can, and have, on this very board several times with regard to Tim Wise. The guy regularly speaks in academic settings on White Privilege even though he has NO academic credentials. He sounds like one of those old Southern Baptist tent preachers when he speaks. If you go through his 'historic' examples they are rife with errors, fanciful delusions, and the like. You won't find him speaking to an audience that isn't totally onboard with radical Leftist ideas on race either.

Back