Looks Like the Kamalanomics Bill Just Came Due

US stock markets rise after days of turmoil​

US shares opened higher on Tuesday as an uneasy calm returned to markets after days of wild swings.

The technology-heavy Nasdaq, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 all saw early gains.

It followed subdued trading in the UK and Europe with London's FTSE 100 initially rising before falling back.

Overnight, Japan's Nikkei 225 stock index jumped by 10.23%, or 3,217 points in its biggest one-day gain in points, after the previous day's plummet.

Are you sayin' this was a Global opinion of her?

Silly and preposterous notion to begin with, but when did you start agreeing with GLOBAL opinions!

Aren't you the one sacred of your own shadow regarding the rest of the world?
no.

I think bad trade agreements are bad.

it's dumb to send all the jobs away.

globalist Kamala promises more dumb, causing investors to reposition.

no.

I think bad trade agreements are bad.

it's dumb to send all the jobs away.
iglobalist Kamala promises more dumb, causing investors to reposition.
Give her a chance- for America's sake!

Do you even like Donald Trump? I seriously doubt it!

So, take a chance- be positive- do something for your country!

Be with the winners! NOT THE LOSERS!

Give her a chance- for America's sake!

Do you even like Donald Trump? I seriously doubt it!

So, take a chance- be positive- do something for your country!

Be with the winners! NOT THE LOSERS!
is she anti- globalist?

as far as I know she's open borders, pro china, and thinks Putin is a greater enemy.

dumb as fuck in all regards.

Markets crashing, hiring tanking, fears of recession exploding.

Nice job, Dunce-o-crats.
Moron. There aren't enough of these threads? You probably should have checked the Dow before creating this thread.

Dow up more than 700 right now.

This was fully explained in special needs Don's thread. Investors push stock prices up, and then take profits. Then, as seen today, they buy again at bargain basement prices.

Why are you so stupid?

that is correct.

Trump 2024!
Well, why don't you put more effort into organization! Disorganization is a huge problem for Anti-globalists.

One of the most common criticisms of the movement, which does not necessarily come from its opponents, is simply that the anti-globalization movement lacks coherent goals, and that the views of different protesters are often in opposition to each other.

Do any two of you Anti-globalists even agree on anything other than you all seem to oppose immigration?

Well, why don't you put more effort into organization! Disorganization is a huge problem for Anti-globalists.

One of the most common criticisms of the movement, which does not necessarily come from its opponents, is simply that the anti-globalization movement lacks coherent goals, and that the views of different protesters are often in opposition to each other.

Do any two of you Anti-globalists even agree on anything other than you all seem to oppose immigration?
that's just what globalists say.

I remember brian kilmead the dumb globalist fox Mick saying that on occupy in 2011.

Back