Lord Keller Destroys B.Hussien Obama!!!

Also you probably don't realize that it probably wasn't him that emailed you back.

So I answered that.

"I do know that but they all sound just like him."

I admitted that is probably wasn't Keller who replied back to me. But 6 days later Firemedic said this.

Oh come on King! Show us that link! Prove that Keller himself told you to "rot in hell".

This is yet another example of Firemedic going around in circles. I said it probably wasn't him who said that to me, but almost a week later he ignores that and makes it seem like I'm trying to tell you all that it was BILL KELLER who wrote that to me and no one else.

I can't find the exact place where Keller-helper told me to "rot in hell", but I can give you the place where he calls me a "gutless maggot" "little girl" "nutjob" "Gutless wonder" "worthless" and tells me to "grow a pair"

If this person said all those things to me, then it's pretty obvious that this person told me to "rot in hell" for being a scientologist.

None of those are telling you where your eternal soul will go. Calling you "gutless" isn't much of a curse word filled rant.

Whoa....!

Also you probably don't realize that it probably wasn't him that emailed you back.

So I answered that.

"I do know that but they all sound just like him."

I admitted that is probably wasn't Keller who replied back to me. But 6 days later Firemedic said this.

Oh come on King! Show us that link! Prove that Keller himself told you to "rot in hell".

This is yet another example of Firemedic going around in circles. I said it probably wasn't him who said that to me, but almost a week later he ignores that and makes it seem like I'm trying to tell you all that it was BILL KELLER who wrote that to me and no one else.

I can't find the exact place where Keller-helper told me to "rot in hell", but I can give you the place where he calls me a "gutless maggot" "little girl" "nutjob" "Gutless wonder" "worthless" and tells me to "grow a pair"

If this person said all those things to me, then it's pretty obvious that this person told me to "rot in hell" for being a scientologist.

:clink:

You are a scientologist?...well this certainly explains your point of view...ya hang with John Travolta and Tommy boy Cruise?:rolleyes:

I accepted, but they wanted my phone number and my address. So I said no and challenged them to a live debate in a public restaraunt and they ignored me.

But you wouldn't be convinced that this person is capable of telling me to rot in hell, by showing you that he said those other things to me? I don't know. Calling someone a maggot is pretty bad. And I don't think it was in a military way.

Look, I can quote exactly what we said but it's no proof.

Me- "I'm a scientologist. Deal with it."

Him- "Rot in hell...Know that I am praying for you, be richly blessed,
Bill Keller
Founder, www.liveprayer.com

To get Bill Keller's FREE Daily Devotional...sign up at the link below by
putting in your email address and look for the confirming email you must
reply to..."

Good Lord.............

I have never heard of this Keller dude...why on earth would one keep going back to his site...well unless one is a 'Glutton for punishment':rolleyes:

Look, I can quote exactly what we said but it's no proof.

Me- "I'm a scientologist. Deal with it."

Him- "Rot in hell...Know that I am praying for you, be richly blessed,
Bill Keller
Founder, www.liveprayer.com

To get Bill Keller's FREE Daily Devotional...sign up at the link below by
putting in your email address and look for the confirming email you must
reply to..."

Don't quote anything. Just copy and paste the original email with the dates and what you wrote to him. I emailed you about it "John Smith" or "Chris Johnson" (not sure which one you are there King) but the original emails would prove your case and like I said in the email I sent you, if you prove your case then I will personally go to bat for you against him too. Email the the origianl emails to and what you had written to him so both sides of the conversation are shown. If it was truly said to you by Keller or one of his serrogates then I will contact them personally and see what the heck is up with that. Otherwise what you are saying is hearsay.

It would be against my beliefs to taunt this guy, however if he did tell you to "rot in hell" without first saying, "If you don't change you will" I would be very surprised. It is not in their regular MO to tell somebody to do it, just warn them that they will. Even the insane godhatesfags.com dude doesn't tell them "to" rot in hell, he just says that they "will".

I give you my word that he or she actually said that to me. It was just "rot in hell". Those quotes I copied were spot on.

I give you my word that he or she actually said that to me. It was just "rot in hell". Those quotes I copied were spot on.

Okay, I have to give KingRaw some credibility here (as hard as that is for me). The guy or gal that responded to his emails to Keller did not conduct themselves in a way that I think Keller would himself. Personal attacks against King, John Smith, Chris Johnson, or whoever he is (Had to put that in there King) was uncalled for. Now it's too bad that King doesn't have the email where he was told to "rot in hell".

With that said Keller's serogate offered King a chance to debate Keller on his TV program and King turned him down on multiple offers. King said it was for the reason of not wanting to give out personal information so Keller can't harass him. Personally I think King should take him up on it. Just tell him you are Chris Johnson or John Smith like you have told me. Since you have such a beef with Keller I think you should take him up on the offer and I highly doubt you will ever get harassed by them. I just don't think you want to debate him on TV. Now, if you do debate him you are only debating him on his broadcast over the net. I say go for it King!

(PS, I am going to personally email the jackass that responded to you in those emails because that was not Christian-like and quite frankly childish. Just because one christian is bad does not mean they are all that way and I am sorry this jackass conducted themselves that way.)

I asked Lord Keller why he calls him "B.Hussein Obama" and here's what he said.

Anyone who isn't an evangelical christian will burn in hell! The bible is the truth! Anyone who questions the truth is an enemy of God!!! Give Bill Keller money. He can't afford to keep his liveprayer show alive. Believe me if he wanted to be rich, he could. Instead he lives a poor life with an annual salary of $50,000 and lives in a $400,000 house with his wife and kids. And he used to be a millionare until he was busted for insider trading and spent 3 years in prison getting ass-raped.

"blessings..
Know that I am praying for you, be richly blessed,
Bill Keller"

ROTFLMAO!!!
Praise the Lord and pass the loot!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Praise the Lord and pass the loot!

I got on Keller's show last night and stuck up for King. Whoever responded to King in the emails was out of line and Keller emailed me personally and stated so himself.

Anyway, King I think you should go on his show personally and debate him.

I got on Keller's show last night and stuck up for King. Whoever responded to King in the emails was out of line and Keller emailed me personally and stated so himself.

Anyway, King I think you should go on his show personally and debate him.

Not familiar with the new kids on the block but I was with the Jesus show, off and on, from the sixties into the eighties. They're all the same...it's a business!

Damn..............

LOL...
Have to start somewhere!

when ya come over for a visit we really need to talk...this was a surprise...and to think I kicked a nun in the shins in prorocial school for pulling my hair cause I kissed Mary Ann on the playground...I am truely amazed!:eek:

Back