Lost On the Road to Nowhere - Obama's Route to Peace

There was this "N" word, I'd appreciate it if you didn't infect the board with it again.

Your false outrage is comical. I was saying to one guy that's what he wanted to say to bac. I use insults comparable to the trash you sling from here on out gay boy.

Your false outrage is comical. I was saying to one guy that's what he wanted to say to bac. I use insults comparable to the trash you sling from here on out gay boy.
What outrage?

Nobody saw it that way, including BAC. If such is the case then you need to talk to him, not me.

I have no "outrage" over it. I just would appreciate not seeing it again, mostly because once a board has that word on it constantly it becomes infected with Neo-Nazi freakos and then taken over as others no longer want to participate.

It's not like I did anything about it other than ask WTF and never get an answer, until now. I didn't even delete it, it isn't on me, I didn't go there.

Not quite sure where you get the whole "bible thumping" from, Top. But I'll happily confess to being a joyfully sarcastic Libertarian bastard blogger any day. Sorry if the sarcasm of my insta-sermon was lost on you, by the way.

I would note, though, that while an MBA may help one's bank account, it clearly does nothing for their spelling, grammar or social skills. :pke:
What? That wasn't a passage from the Bible? I thought it was from 4th Kings Chapter 90!

This is getting almost as contentious and volatile as the original topic of the thread.

I wonder if the President has a spare road map to peace he could lend JPP? Maybe appoint a special envoy? Anyone up for a weekend summit at Camp David?

I have no doubt a bunch of your Navy buddies have told you that
Probably these ones:

socw06navy.jpg

Back