LurchAdams was right

dukkha

Verified User
Debate Politics is a sick puppy.. guy follows me around with trollish posts -i called him a troll and got sanctions

I wish this place wasnt so damned trollish ( you know who you are) but at least we can call a spade a spade

Debate Politics is a sick puppy.. guy follows me around with trollish posts -i called him a troll and got sanctions

I wish this place wasnt so damned trollish ( you know who you are) but at least we can call a spade a spade

Forum is pretty useless. Not sure exactly why. I use it much less often than I have. Mostly right wingers writing insults.

Forum is pretty useless. Not sure exactly why. I use it much less often than I have. Mostly right wingers writing insults.

I essentially just stopped posting there at the end of October. I got a 5 point spam warning for linking 2 threads in a post that I'd created precisely to deal with people spamming the same criticisms of 2 journalists I admire over and over again. I decided to make a thread of it in the forum they have for criticizing moderation decisions, made no difference. Up is down and down is up over there sometimes -.-

I have no problem with the Debate Politics. I knew what the rules were, I broke them. I was banned because I "suicided by mod". I made the decision to be banned, not them. I got what I wanted.

No, that's this one. DP has moderators that don't let people get away with insulting each other. There's one section like our "war zone" but even there, there are rules.

I have no problem with the Debate Politics. I knew what the rules were, I broke them. I was banned because I "suicided by mod". I made the decision to be banned, not them. I got what I wanted.

They are not honest......but look how you ignore this.

No, that's this one. DP has moderators that don't let people get away with insulting each other. There's one section like our "war zone" but even there, there are rules.

I'm fine with rules that are applied to everyone. Turns out, the rules over there are frequently only applied to those the moderators have an agenda against. I think my own case is a perfect example of this. I'm always civil, so they couldn't hit me for insults. Instead, they came up with quite the convoluted idea that I was "spamming", when in truth I was -responding- to spam. I made a thread about it over there if you're interested:

https://debatepolitics.com/threads/perhaps-its-time-for-another-long-sojourn.495142/

I'm fine with rules that are applied to everyone. Turns out, the rules over there are frequently only applied to those the moderators have an agenda against. I think my own case is a perfect example of this. I'm always civil, so they couldn't hit me for insults. Instead, they came up with quite the convoluted idea that I was "spamming", when in truth I was -responding- to spam. I made a thread about it over there if you're interested:

https://debatepolitics.com/threads/perhaps-its-time-for-another-long-sojourn.495142/

DP claims that they are "Rules, Rules, Rules", but this is a lie sold to the chumps.

Is Phoenyx Legion's new sock?

I've been a poster at Debate Politics for 10 years, though most of them I spent away from it. Around 9 years ago, I got hit with similar silliness by the mods and took a long break. The mod that'd hit me with said sillyness had stopped posting, but turns out, the moderation in general hadn't changed.

I agree, but I believe they aren't lying, they're just fooling themselves. It's sad, but hopefully they'll wake up one day.

They claim to go the extra mile to be unbiased, but it is all a lie now.

Perhaps once they were better.

They claim to go the extra mile to be unbiased, but it is all a lie now.

Perhaps once they were better.

I think it's a great website for those who follow the mainstream media's narrative assiduously, not so much for those who question it.

I was cancelled from DP because I am not on any known tribe and thus confusing...being Progressive (non UTOPIAN) like Bret and Heather is a bridge too far for these ignorant fucks.

I think it's a great website for those who follow the mainstream media's narrative assiduously, not so much for those who question it.

I miss all of the traffic, all hours of the day....but I was told that the staff decided that I must leave....I am not worth the trouble they decided.

I miss all of the traffic, all hours of the day....but I was told that the staff decided that I must leave....I am not worth the trouble they decided.

I think I was basically told the same with the absurd 5 points I got. I felt it was better to try to point out their hypocracy then leave then do the "suicide by mod" approach.

I think I was basically told the same with the absurd 5 points I got. I felt it was better to try to point out their hypocracy then leave then do the "suicide by mod" approach.

I had put in both money and a lot of awesome content....I had earned being told that I had a choice....leave voluntarily or leave by points.

I was certainly not the first to be allowed the choice.

I don't agree. My views are mostly non-Republican. There are conservative mods there and there are progressive ones. Mods there are human like us. I decided to let my mania get the best of me and started attacking a couple of the conservative ones. It's not a surprise I ended up banned.

I don't agree. My views are mostly non-Republican. There are conservative mods there and there are progressive ones. Mods there are human like us. I decided to let my mania get the best of me and started attacking a couple of the conservative ones. It's not a surprise I ended up banned.

You might actually be this stupid.

Back