LurchAdams was right

Meanwhile, if moderators agree with a given poster, they are lax on rule enforcement. The moderators essentially have 2 standards- one for those they agree with, and another for ones they don't.

That is how it works at DP, to the point that they have a confab behind the iron curtain, deciding who is leaving. The rules mean nothing.

That is how it works at DP, to the point that they have a confab behind the iron curtain, deciding who is leaving. The rules mean nothing.

Pretty much, yeah. I suspect that this is part of the reason they are so resistant to definining them beyong the vagueries that they are currently. The more defined the rules are, the less leaway they have in using them on whoever they disagree with.

Pretty much, yeah. I suspect that this is part of the reason they are so resistant to definining them beyong the vagueries that they are currently. The more defined the rules are, the less leaway they have in using them on whoever they disagree with.

The dirty little secret about DP is that they claim to be all about the rules and fair and balanced, but in reality it is a WOKE enterprise through and through. The Non WOKE are only allowed to stay to the extent that they are fun to torment. It is a very EVIL place.

The dirty little secret about DP is that they claim to be all about the rules and fair and balanced, but in reality it is a WOKE enterprise through and through. The Non WOKE are only allowed to stay to the extent that they are fun to torment. It is a very EVIL place.

I wouldn't go -that- far, lol :-p. dukkha seems to do fairly well there, and he actually holds a lot of views in regards to the Ukraine war similar to mine. It also seems, however, that he can at times lower himself to the insults that others there partake in and so he was apparently hit for doing a bit of that. I don't do that, so they had to come up with some bogus reason (spam posting), when the truth is, -I- was the one being spammed with the same criticisms of certain journalists some posters didn't agree with, to the point that the post I got a points violation on was me simply linking to the threads I'd made on the 2 journalists in question.

It's run by evil twats.

Back