Lutherans allow Sexually Active Gay Priests...

Your assertion that gays face reprisals for coming out of the closet is laughable, especially in light of mediocre "gay" movies in Hollywood are routinely lauded, Miss California gets here crown taken away because she acknowledges respect for traditional marriage, and any time a judge says gays should marry queer couples flock to the courthouse in front of television cameras and an adoring press. And of course there's your own multi-page vendetta against me right here for voicing my preference for traditional marriage.

It is hardly laughable. The fact that there are a few selectexamples of pro-gay publicity does not remove the harrassment faced by many each day.

What multi-page vendetta? I have tried to argue points in a controversial issue. If anyone has tried to make personal insults a part of this discussion it would be you.

So do you deny this or not:

Take your time, and get it right this time. LOL

Since there is no count of gays living alone, the census data does not provide accurate information on how many gays there are in the US.

It is hardly laughable. The fact that there are a few selectexamples of pro-gay publicity does not remove the harrassment faced by many each day.

What multi-page vendetta? I have tried to argue points in a controversial issue. If anyone has tried to make personal insults a part of this discussion it would be you.
LOL Few select, like Oscar nominees and such; talk shows for failed gay comedians; gay parades in every major city... :rolleyes:

Yeah I'd call your latest 20 some odd page hissy fit a personal vendetta. LOL

LOL Few select, like Oscar nominees and such; talk shows for failed gay comedians; gay parades in every major city... :rolleyes:

Yeah I'd call your latest 20 some odd page hissy fit a personal vendetta. LOL

You are insane. I have been trying to have a rational debate with you, and had to drag it back from numerous side roads and distractions you threw out there.

Now you call it a personal vendetta? Is this you way of saying "I can't win the debate, but I can sure muddy the waters"?

Get with me when you learn to debate a single topic and are ready to have a real discussion.

This childish namecalling and petty accusations has grown old. You fight like a girl.

Back