MAGA can’t accept that Trump bombed in the debate

archives

Verified User
Trump, and consequently the cult, can never tell the truth and admit Trump lost, he and they got all kinds of excises, majority of which we’ve seen multiple times dating back to the initial GOP primary debates in 2015

So if Trump and the cult can not recognize a debate, one that will be forgotten in a week’s time, what makes anyone think that Trump or they are ever going to accept any result of this November’s election other than one saying Trump won the election?

1/6 on steroids is inevitable come November

Trump, and consequently the cult, can never tell the truth and admit Trump lost, he and they got all kinds of excises, majority of which we’ve seen multiple times dating back to the initial GOP primary debates in 2015

So if Trump and the cult can not recognize a debate, one that will be forgotten in a week’s time, what makes anyone think that Trump or they are ever going to accept any result of this November’s election other than one saying Trump won the election?

I noticed that myself by all the excuses that the Magatards are dreaming up.

Poor anchovies,
Show us all the huge bump in the post "debate" polls.

You have to wait a week if that is your measure.
That is everybody's measure and if the polls were out right now in your favor you would have already created a half dozen troll OP's by now.
Question is, how many people around the world have not gotten a call from you regarding their home or auto warranty because you are so preoccupied with trivia about Trump's exact location or how his suit fits?

Poor anchovies,
Show us all the huge bump in the post "debate" polls.

Seems “copy and paste” doesn’t get it, probably never will

It has nothing to do with polls, rather the reality, by all measurements, Harris won the debate, and to vehemently deny something as obvious and eventually inconsequential as the debate erases any doubt that Trump and his cult have any intention of accepting the election in November unless Trump wins, even if it means jeopardizing the democratic traditions the Founders left us

he lost. It's not like he shit his pants like Biden did in the debate. I know you all want to pretend they are close to the same.

he lost. It's not like he shit his pants like Biden did in the debate. I know you all want to pretend they are close to the same.

Ah, I’ve labeled the debate as “eventually inconsequential” and likely “forgotten in a week,” and you reply with “shifting pants?”

Point being denying the obvious here is a barometer of where we might be heading come November

Ah, I’ve labeled the debate as “eventually inconsequential” and likely “forgotten in a week,” and you reply with “shifting pants?”

Point being denying the obvious here is a barometer of where we might be heading come November
the term bomb is a huge exaggeration - the equivalent of shitting your pants.

You always need to wait to see the fallout - and from what I am seeing, the worst gaffe about eating dogs is simply drawing attention to Kamala's worst quality - nobody trusts her on the border.

You always need to wait to see the fallout - and from what I am seeing, the worst gaffe about eating dogs is simply drawing attention to Kamala's worst quality - nobody trusts her on the border.

Alright lost the debate, and the thread is not about the debate itself, but the fact that the right not being capable of accepting the obvious reflects a lot of what could happen in November

Alright lost the debate, and the thread is not about the debate itself, but the fact that the right not being capable of accepting the obvious reflects a lot of what could happen in November
I recall a media pundit claiming Biden won the first debate since him dropping out helps the democrats.

I recall a media pundit claiming Biden won the first debate since him dropping out helps the democrats.

a “media pundit,” a “media pundit,” should we say it again, a “media pundit,” “a” being the important part, and the overwhelming majority of media pundits and posters here recognized Biden’s bomb

Trump has taken so many punches, he is only human, I dont hold it against him.....He is still a hero in my books.

Also the debate was in a sense irrelevant, Trump as never going to be declared the winner no matter what he or we do.

Trump was trump. Why didn't the guard dogs fact check the filthy lying Kamal?

The first time around for anything in the trump Klan is always an unexpected surprise. Clinton was supposed to win by a landslide.

trump's '20 loss was no surprise, but Jan 6 was. In both cases, nobody was prepared for what happened.

But...trump's loss came because Biden was prepared to fight the one trick pony the second time around. No surprises.

There will be no Jan. 6 this time around. trump incited the first one, and trust me on this...there will be plenty of security around the Capitol. Add to that that trump isn't the incumbent so he has no right to hold a Klan rally so close to the Capitol again.

I believe this debate is going to stick around until Election Day. Harris' team, along with the Lincoln Project will assure it. There are simply too many soundbites from the debacle.

trump's nuts are in a vise. He got destroyed on Tuesday, and he will be dared to debate again. He simply cannot go against Harris another time so close to the election. It's going to be another case of the prosecutor against the felon. She's in her element. Say nothing about the chasm between their IQs.

So his horrid responses are going to remain front and center because there will be no other debate to correct his glaring errors.

Add to that the fact that truckloads of money are pouring into Harris' campaign after Tuesday night. The Swift bump will go a long way in getting kids to register to vote.

If trump doesn't die before November, this is going to be fun to watch.

Back