MAGA can’t accept that Trump bombed in the debate

The mission of the first debate was to get Biden gone, because he was refusing orders. They went easy on Trump, he was not the mission. Trump having all his life an over optimism problem thought that he was doing that again, but this time against an incompetent Harris. He neither understood that Harris Dumb is an act, nor that this time the Regime was coming to take him out.

He was caught flat footed....unprepared.

If you still today do not understand that there is zero chance that the Regime will declare Trump the winner then I dont know what to say, except that stupid hurts in this particular universe.

Somebody on my grapevine said that Harris might be dumb, but she does have the ability to memorize....she was taught how to respond to the questions (yes of course the Regime knew the questions, they wrote them), and she was given stage instructions on how to act, how to properly Emote to try to get Trump. That part at least Trump expected, he never looked at her.

Somebody on my grapevine said that Harris might be dumb, but she does have the ability to memorize....she was taught how to respond to the questions (yes of course the Regime knew the questions, they wrote them), and she was given stage instructions on how to act, how to properly Emote to try to get Trump. That part at least Trump expected, he never looked at her.

She played Trump like a fiddle.

If she's "dumb" - what is he?

She played Trump like a fiddle.

If she's "dumb" - what is he?
Because she prepared like a prosecutor. I don't know whose idea it was for her to begin by invading his personal space to introduce herself, but it was pure genius.

Lawyers typically prepare oral arguments before critics. trump cannot get out of his own way, believing that he is always the smartest person in the room.

At this point, it's comedy gold.

Bret has some very interesting things to say about Harris and the debate, and what comes next....I am in general agreement:

Back