MAGA Enters Racist Meltdown Mode Over J.D. Vance’s Wife The far right is absolutely losing it over Usha Vance.

I don't want the naked man to stop making a fool of himself.
You don't have to worry...there's a fierce "competition" around here...you didn't miss that post, did you? ;)
(Numbers have changed, btw...;) That's why there's so much trolling and "reacting" today...)

Last edited:
You don't have to worry...there's a fierce "competition" around here...you didn't miss that post, did you? ;)
The naked man is taking over the sport previously owned by Mr. Tiny Penis as the most TDS infected poster on JPP.

The lefties have lost their collective minds. God bless America

The naked man is taking over the sport previously owned by Mr. Tiny Penis as the most TDS infected poster on JPP.

i'm telling you...the competition Is FIERCE!!! (That's why they aren't so very fond of you...they could never recruit you...:))

Again with your penis obsession. Dude just go hook up with the gay men from the RNC.

Illegitimi non carborundum

BTW, thanks for raising JD Vance.
Never...and you know I mean that sincerely...;)
We're very proud of him here in the heart of it all...and my avatar fits in quite nicely...does it not?
Buckeye Nation is for life...tradition, a great education, a lifetime of learning, commitment to excellence, pride that can never be denied...O-H, JD !!

fucking magat racists

The past week has seen an outpouring of hate from the far right over the wife of Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance. The unremarkable fact that Vance is married to Usha Vance, a woman of Indian heritage, has become a fixation for white nationalists online.
Following Monday’s announcement of Vance as Trump’s running mate, white nationalist “groyper” Nick Fuentes seemed to enter a meltdown on his broadcast, saying, “What kind of man marries somebody that isn’t a Christian? What kind of man marries somebody named Usha? Clearly, he doesn’t value his racial identity, his heritage. Clearly, he doesn’t value his religion. He doesn’t marry a woman that professes Jesus Christ? What does that say about him?”

Jaden McNeil, another white nationalist activist, posted a picture of Vance, his wife, and their newborn with the caption, “I’m sure this guy is going to be great on immigration.” Other prominent far-right accounts have similarly bemoaned Vance’s multiracial family, with replies awash in bigotry. “There is an obvious Indian coup taking place in the US right before our eyes,” whined far-right conspiracy theorist Stew Peters.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT PROBLEMS ON VANCE, FUCKER.

Enjoy Magats!

BB1q4MoJ.img

I refer to Vance as "Little Dump". Since he has sold his soul for power and prestige, he deserves every bigoted backlash from his MAGA/Alt-Right party. I pity his wife, but I REALLY feel bad for his kids .... the only innocents in this mess.

Back