Magical thinking.

C'mon.

In your #212, you wrote, "I did prove that no gods can exist." You've made that same assertions elsewhere.

And here you are asking for a definition of "god?"

Let's not play games.

Do any gods exist?

But you are allowed to dictate that I cannot dictate answers???

Are you kidding...or just over-reaching?

You certainly are welcome to disagree with my "hint" and give your reasons why.

Why not give that an attempt...since you actually think you have done what the most brilliant minds ever to exist on planet Earth have attempted and failed to do?

How do you know that I am not? Or are you guessing?

It's necessary for one to define god to make that question meaningful. In my proof, I had to assume this definition. You guys didn't like it, but still refuse to provide a definition. Until you do, I cannot answer it more accurately than I already have.

If you're insisting I use the same definition I did in my proof, you already know the answer. I proved gods can't exist. To ask whether I think they can exist in light of that is fucking retarded.

You have probably heard some atheist claim that believing in a Creator is magical thing.
So, what do atheists believe?
Atheists believe that NO ONE created EVERYTHING from NOTHING.
I don't know about you, but that seems pretty magical to me.

Magical thinking lunatic 'thinking" = talking snakes, the sun going around the earth,God obliges Joshua by making the sun and moon stand still (so that he can finish his battle by daylight).

The fetus in Elizabeth's womb jumps for joy when Elizabeth hears Mary (who is pregnant with Jesus).

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/absurd.html

I decide that you didn't answer the question.

Obviously you did not want the question answered...since you framed it so poorly.

But...framing your questions poorly seems to be a habit with you.

So...either let's work on your questions...or shove them up your ass.

Either works for me.

American society floats upon magical thinking, there's no disconnect at all, choose your illusion.

giphy.gif

It's necessary for one to define god to make that question meaningful. In my proof, I had to assume this definition. You guys didn't like it, but still refuse to provide a definition. Until you do, I cannot answer it more accurately than I already have.

Nice try. NO CIGAR.

You said, "I did prove that no gods can exist."

You did not assume "a" definition...you assumed ANY KIND OF GODS. You are saying that you proved that NO GODS EXIST...AND THAT NO GODS CAN EXIST.

Have the balls to acknowledge a mistake when you make one.

If you're insisting I use the same definition I did in my proof, you already know the answer.

I "already know" WHAT answer?

You are here claiming that you have done what the finest minds that have ever existed on planet Earth have tried to do...and failed. But you are, hilariously, claiming you have done it...here in a relatively obscure Internet forum with maybe two dozen regular posters.

You are so haphazard and undisciplined, I doubt you could "prove" that Donald Trump is currently the president of the United States.

Get off your bullshit...and actually have a reasonable discussion...or STFU.

I proved gods can't exist.

You couldn't prove you have an ass if you were doing it while naked.

Get the hell off your absurd egotism. It is laughable.

To ask whether I think they can exist in light of that is fucking retarded.

I did not ask whether you think gods exist, Asshole.

I asked, "Do any gods exist?"

Those are two different questions...which someone with a brain would realize without being told.

Nice try. NO CIGAR.

You said, "I did prove that no gods can exist."

You did not assume "a" definition...you assumed ANY KIND OF GODS. You are saying that you proved that NO GODS EXIST...AND THAT NO GODS CAN EXIST.

Have the balls to acknowledge a mistake when you make one.

I "already know" WHAT answer?

You are here claiming that you have done what the finest minds that have ever existed on planet Earth have tried to do...and failed. But you are, hilariously, claiming you have done it...here in a relatively obscure Internet forum with maybe two dozen regular posters.

You are so haphazard and undisciplined, I doubt you could "prove" that Donald Trump is currently the president of the United States.

Get off your bullshit...and actually have a reasonable discussion...or STFU.

You couldn't prove you have an ass if you were doing it while naked.

Get the hell off your absurd egotism. It is laughable.

I did not ask whether you think gods exist, Asshole.

I asked, "Do any gods exist?"

Those are two different questions...which someone with a brain would realize without being told.

I gave a proof that no gods can exist. Logical inference from that says that no gods exist. I understand now. You aren't capable of logical deduction.

I gave a proof that no gods can exist. Logical inference from that says that no gods exist. I understand now. You aren't capable of logical deduction.

I've never seen a group more intent on trying to prove that something they don't believe in, doesn't exist.

Seems like desperation, to me.

Obviously you did not want the question answered...since you framed it so poorly.

But...framing your questions poorly seems to be a habit with you.

So...either let's work on your questions...or shove them up your ass.

Either works for me.

How should I frame that question in a way that you approve of that doesn't distort the meaning of the question? You know, for someone that talks shit about semantics, and says to just argue positions and get to the point, you sure do enjoy bitching about things and not getting to the point.

I've never seen a group more intent on trying to prove that something they don't believe in, doesn't exist.

There are still some folks left in the world that, when others spew bullshit from their mouths, call them on it. I'm one of 'em. I'll be sure to add you to the list.

There are still some folks left in the world that, when others spew bullshit from their mouths, call them on it. I'm one of 'em. I'll be sure to add you to the list.

You really should take a longer look in that mirror, next time you walk pass it. :good4u:

You really should take a longer look in that mirror, next time you walk pass it. :good4u:

Is it like the desperation you have to point out all the flaws of liberals while ignoring that the flaws the liberals say about conservativism is true? The desperation to make yourself believe you are actually free when you chant your 'Murica bullshit? That desperation?

Is it like the desperation you have to point out all the flaws of liberals while ignoring that the flaws the liberals say about conservativism is true? The desperation to make yourself believe you are actually free when you chant your 'Murica bullshit? That desperation?

What "flaws of liberals" did I point out??

You gave no such proof.

What you gave is a display of hubris that is laughable.

You cannot even have a reasonable discussion of the issue, because you want so badly to assert you have offered a proof. Like I said...you couldn't offer proof that you have an ass if you were providing it while naked.

Back