Majority of Jews back Biden, call antisemitism ‘serious’ problem, poll finds

You filth usually wait until they are 6 or 7.

You are scum.

You send children into battle then try to claim Israel is "killing children."

You are evil scum.
It's not me that's being investigated for genocide and expecting ICC arrest warrants.
Don't tax your lobotomized brain searching for an apt retort-

Haw, haw........................................................haw.

It's not me that's being investigated for genocide and expecting ICC arrest warrants.

Say, didn't the American Congress sanction the ICC as a terrorist support mechanism?

Why yes, yes they sure did.

Don't tax your lobotomized brain searching for an apt retort-

Haw, haw........................................................haw.

Time for you to trot out the TigerRed sock, this one is getting thrashed - @Guno צְבִי

Say, didn't the American Congress sanction the ICC as a terrorist support mechanism?

Why yes, yes they sure did.
Fortunately for justice and the rule of law- what happens in the AIPAC Congress no longer has any moral authority.
Can you hear the world laughing ?

Fortunately for justice and the rule of law- what happens in the AIPAC Congress no longer has any moral authority.
Can you hear the world laughing ?

No one gives a shit.

The ICC is an arm of Hamas. They have no power and no legitimacy.

Do you believe that Biden supporters hate Jews?
I know they do. Biden demands a ceasefire which will let Hamas survive. Biden refuses to enforce Iraq oil sanctions because Iraq funds Hamas. Biden is silent on the "Death to Israel" Jew hating protests on college campuses and in the streets. Duh.

And Barack Hussein O. hated the Jews, and white libs voted for him, too.

Are you under the impression that illegals can vote?

If Bought and Paid for Joe gets his way they will - in three short years.

{“Those who are approved after DHS’s case-by-case assessment of their application will be afforded a three-year period to apply for permanent residency,” the statement continued. “They will be allowed to remain with their families in the United States and be eligible for work authorization for up to three years. This will apply to all married couples who are eligible.”}

We understand the plan - it's not clever or subtle.

If Bought and Paid for Joe gets his way they will - in three short years.

{“Those who are approved after DHS’s case-by-case assessment of their application will be afforded a three-year period to apply for permanent residency,” the statement continued. “They will be allowed to remain with their families in the United States and be eligible for work authorization for up to three years. This will apply to all married couples who are eligible.”}

We understand the plan - it's not clever or subtle.
Let me know when you come back from la la land.

Back