Man, am I loving the conservative malaise

again... how do you figure they have no chance when the polls show a tie between McCain and either candidate? Obama is certainly the tougher of the two to beat, but to act as though the Reps are going to fold and just let the Dems have it is either naive or ignorant.

I will fold. SUpporting mccain is anathema to any concept of conservatism or freedom. let's let the dems mess it up for a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

They have been protecting and marching behind Bush like good little clones for years now.

Its based on the past behavior of the party faithful themselves.

Does anyone else see the irony of Desh calling other people 'good little clones'?

They've already accepted that they have no chance in this election and are now trying to angle for the future. However, their problem is that they've been exposed and as you say, Americans aren't going to buy that same repacked bullshit anymore .. ESPECIALLY if Obama turns out to be a successful and popular president.

They are shrinking daily.

Another retard. Any wonder that it is another one of the nAHZi leaning dems?

Does anyone else see the irony of Desh calling other people 'good little clones'?
It's just a flow. The words that worked for the cons to get people to believe the other people were "evil" and unthinking, are being used by the libs to get their people to think the same about the cons.

It's just more devisive separative talk. I wonder what Obama would have to say about it....

again... how do you figure they have no chance when the polls show a tie between McCain and either candidate? Obama is certainly the tougher of the two to beat, but to act as though the Reps are going to fold and just let the Dems have it is either naive or ignorant.

Are you a gambling man?

Do you really need a poll to see what's coming? I refuse to believe that you do. I think you're an intelligent poster and politically astute .. thus, I don't think it possible for you to not see what is right in front of you.

Two-thirds of all who voted tuesday voted democratic.

I don't act like the republicans are going to fold .. they've already folded by regurgitating McCain as the nominee. If you think this nation hates Clinton more than they fear a McCain presidency, then my brother, you are not as astute as I believe you are.

Do you really believe Americans are lusting for more war?

They've already accepted that they have no chance in this election and are now trying to angle for the future. However, their problem is that they've been exposed and as you say, Americans aren't going to buy that same repacked bullshit anymore .. ESPECIALLY if Obama turns out to be a successful and popular president.

They are shrinking daily.
I just love this. The nominee of the R party polls in a statistical tie with either of your candidates. That is among likely voters with percentages the same as registration in voter roles.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I sure hope y'all keep looking past this election instead of paying attention. I think it would be better for the nation.

It's just a flow. The words that worked for the cons to get people to believe the other people were "evil" and unthinking, are being used by the libs to get their people to think the same about the cons.

It's just more devisive separative talk. I wonder what Obama would have to say about it....

I only expect this from the little small and conspiracy minded Dems like desh and bac. Just like nAHZi they have trouble seeing other people as individuals.

Does anyone remember when I said before the 2004 election that perhaps Bush winning was the worst possible thing for the Republican party ?

I just love this. The nominee of the R party polls in a statistical tie with either of your candidates. That is among likely voters with percentages the same as registration in voter roles.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I sure hope y'all keep looking past this election instead of paying attention. I think it would be better for the nation.

Are you a gambling man?

None of this blindness surprises me. It appears that blindness is a necessary trait for existing on the right-wing side of the political equation.

I figure, since you're going to be blind anyway .. I might as well make some money. :)

Yes I do Damo.

The mostest stupit one called it yet again :cheer:

I will also say that a Reopublican "victory" this year will likely push the republican party into obscurity for another 25 yrars or so.

How do you figure you called it? If the Republicans lose the '08 election then you can say it. But until you didn't call jack.

Are you a gambling man?

None of this blindness surprises me. It appears that blindness is a necessary trait for existing on the right-wing side of the political equation.

I figure, since you're going to be blind anyway .. I might as well make some money. :)

[sarcasm]That middle thought isn't elitist at all.[/sarcasm]

So quick with the "retard" .. but so slow on the trigger with any shred of an intellectual counter argument.

I do understand.

I presented my counter argument in reponse to desh. Her and, apparently, your whole argument is based on dehumanizing your opponent with some silly nonsense where they are all seemingly tapped in to some hive mind. You're a lunatic, dude. Republicans, democrats, libertarians, mexicans, jews, arabs, blacks, southerners, on and on, do not all think alike.

How do you figure you called it? If the Republicans lose the '08 election then you can say it. But until you didn't call jack.

As conservative as I am I think he can say it. There are a lot of problems in the republican party right now, otherwise a McCain would never get the nod in a presidential election. And a lot of the problems can be traced to Bush and some of his major policies.

Now, I think the republicans will fix things in the years to come because the democrats can't help but to screw up the good fortune they have found in Bush. But until then, well.......I'll give uscitizen props for what he said.

So Damo is a McCain man?

Are you blind man ?

Duhhh, look at what has happened to your party as a result of the 2004 Bush "victory"
If Kerry had won all this mess would have been blamed on him and the repubs could have been riding to the rescue about now.

Back