"Managing" The Minority-Vote

Donald-Trump-e1450331750225-21-800x430.jpg

August 30, 2016 - "Wayne Allen Root, who has spoken at presidential rallies with Donald Trump, this week called for stripping voting rights from welfare recipients and women who use “free contraception” provided by the Affordable Care Act.

During a discussion with radio host Rob Schilling on Monday, Root explained that conservatives would win every single election if people who received government services were barred from voting."

not at all.......liberals are though......I expect you think we need to lesson drug laws for blacks because you know, they just can't help themselves, right?.....

How does anything I've said make what you sound in any way not completely stupid? I said people shouldn't go to jail when they aren't harming anyone. Give me the step by step logical processing that gets you to your keen insight

How does anything I've said make what you sound in any way not completely stupid? I said people shouldn't go to jail when they aren't harming anyone. Give me the step by step logical processing that gets you to your keen insight

a step by step explanation of YOUR logic?.....

black people use drugs....
black people go to jail for using drugs....
Democrats get black people out of jail, make it legal to use drugs.....
black people vote for Democrats....

sure, you're not racist at all....

He claims many absurd things.

I've always preferred the more-brief evaluation:
HE'S A LIAR.

I don't care how rich he is. He's not entitled to a "pass", on this one.

He's lied, from the day he first started his campaign.....and, everyone knows it....even Teabaggers, who are DESPERATE-AS-HELL for a Win.
I guess they figure....somehow.....that would legitimize their agenda.
wanking.gif

It's time people get a little-more comfortable with CALLING HIM on his lies.

Yeah....yeah....yeah, you risk not being allowed to play with his cool toys.....but, you were supposed-to-have outgrown that adolescent-trip, by now, anyhow.

Fuck him.

I can't help, but think.......his business-competitors are sittin' in the trees......just WAITING for him to come outta this whole charade.....beaten & bloodied.

a step by step explanation of YOUR logic?.....

black people use drugs.... Anyone uses drugs
black people go to jail for using drugs.... anyone goes to jail for using drugs
Democrats get black people out of jail, make it legal to use drugs..... OK?
black people vote for Democrats.... yes, overwhelmingly

sure, you're not racist at all....

And .. what?

you need to manage your blacks better......some of them went to church to listen to Trump......maybe they have nothing to lose.......

It would be better for every community to not have people in prison who haven't harmed anyone. Factually, more blacks are in prison proportionally than Whites. More black kids are fatherless.

But hey, data is obviously racist. Low information Jesus freaks just love your drug laws, don't you?

I also like how when we start talking about black shootings, all of a sudden you grasp the concept of proportionally ...

It would be better for every community to not have people in prison who haven't harmed anyone. Factually, more blacks are in prison proportionally than Whites. More black kids are fatherless.

But hey, data is obviously racist. Low information Jesus freaks just love your drug laws, don't you?

I also like how when we start talking about black shootings, all of a sudden you grasp the concept of proportionally ...

It would be nice if blacks would quit producing bastard children on a 3 out of 4 basis.

It's terrible, but what can government do about that? I'm just advocating government doesn't make it worse

It's terrible, but what can government do about that? I'm just advocating government doesn't make it worse

The government is the reason things like that across all races have increased.

Stop giving social welfare to people that continue to have kids they can't afford. If someone has children they can't afford to support yet they have more, if they are enabled to continue doing so, they have no reason to stop. When the taxpayers are forced to financially support what the government allows those that produced them to get by without doing, they have no reason to stop.

It would be nice if blacks would quit producing bastard children on a 3 out of 4 basis.

Git' 'em, GOOBER!!!!!

What them, there folks NEEDS, is some BIBLE-LEARNIN'....about what constitutes A GOOD, CLEAN CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE!!!!

The government is the reason things like that across all races have increased.

Stop giving social welfare to people that continue to have kids they can't afford. If someone has children they can't afford to support yet they have more, if they are enabled to continue doing so, they have no reason to stop. When the taxpayers are forced to financially support what the government allows those that produced them to get by without doing, they have no reason to stop.

That's such a simplistic representation of the situation, it's a lot more complicated than that

That's such a simplistic representation of the situation, it's a lot more complicated than that

It's not that complicated. If you can't support yourself without children, how is having one going to make it better? If you already have children you can't support, how is having MORE going to make it better?

If people aren't expected to provided for themselves and every time they want something the government is willing to take the funding for it from people that are doing what they should be doing for themselves, the government is enabling those that won't to continue to not do so.

If you truly can't work, that's one thing. If you won't work or you expect people to pay for choices you made that caused you to be in a situation you don't like, you can fucking do without as far as I'm concerned. I, nor anyone else, is you ATM.

Back