March Madness

i love just about any sport but soccer...we watch from the beginning to the end..usually more than one game on at at time...or different sports...lol

Same…anything but soccer…or hockey. We have games going all the time, usually more than one. Have the TV on MLB Big Inning during baseball season.

OU women play tonight. Of course we’re rooting for them to go as far as they can. Play Indiana, ranked one higher than them. Fingers are crossed.

Same…anything but soccer…or hockey. We have games going all the time, usually more than one. Have the TV on MLB Big Inning during baseball season.

OU women play tonight. Of course we’re rooting for them to go as far as they can. Play Indiana, ranked one higher than them. Fingers are crossed.

Good luck!! We'll be watching!! Should be a great game!! Sadly our ladies are done... But it sure was fun watching them and we're not only fans when they win as we like to say!! Pistol shooting ladies and hockey Won Nationals...syncro...etc...we do pretty well overall... OSU AND OU fans Have a ton of pride in their teams!!

Anyone's alma mater in the tournament?

Your’s is, if I am not mistaken, they play Kansas tonight

One thing learned was that the NCAA “highly regarded” Mountain West and SEC bombed, while the ACC and Big East were shafted, later not surprisingly being all but one private schools

i love just about any sport but soccer...we watch from the beginning to the end..usually more than one game on at at time...or different sports...lol

Soccer isn’t bad if you have a team in the game, always found the World Cup, either sex, exciting. Hockey, like lacrosse, takes some time to get used to, helps if you come from a northern State, but few sports are as exciting or fast as a live hockey game

Soccer isn’t bad if you have a team in the game, always found the World Cup, either sex, exciting. Hockey, like lacrosse, takes some time to get used to, helps if you come from a northern State, but few sports are as exciting or fast as a live hockey game

I can't say that soccer rules football is a bad sport if the entire rest of the world loves it,
but I'd rather watch paint dry.

As for hockey, I kind of felt resentful when it spread out all over the nation
because as a boy,
I liked it when Boston, New York, Chicago, and Detroit had it all to ourselves in America.

We'll go to a Crew game every once in a while...the atmosphere there is electric...and that helps...;) Love hockey...any level...any time... Lacrosse is huge in high schools here...we'll walk over to support the kids on occasion, but I know very little about it, to be honest...;)
Swimming is our favorite, but like I said, we enjoy watching just about anything...
Can't help but appreciate how much hard work goes into athletics...
Watching a good game right now...these ladies can ball...lol

Sorry, Goat...I hang out a little with TOP's bestie Owl,
and I'm just not pretty enough to be effeminate.

I don't even try anymore.:laugh:
You're not a troll, Nifty, you actually contribute here. Plus, you always have an opinion different than others.

Your’s is, if I am not mistaken, they play Kansas tonight

One thing learned was that the NCAA “highly regarded” Mountain West and SEC bombed, while the ACC and Big East were shafted, later not surprisingly being all but one private schools

JuJu Watkins is legit. She's a star. Our best player since Lisa Leslie (I had a class with Lisa, she liked me because I was a white boy from Oakland who played ball.)

I can't say that soccer rules football is a bad sport if the entire rest of the world loves it,
but I'd rather watch paint dry.

As for hockey, I kind of felt resentful when it spread out all over the nation
because as a boy,
I liked it when Boston, New York, Chicago, and Detroit had it all to ourselves in America.

All trying to beat the Canadians

Good luck!! We'll be watching!! Should be a great game!! Sadly our ladies are done... But it sure was fun watching them and we're not only fans when they win as we like to say!! Pistol shooting ladies and hockey Won Nationals...syncro...etc...we do pretty well overall... OSU AND OU fans Have a ton of pride in their teams!!

Well, we played a good game…until the end. Oh well, I’m thinking our basketball programs are both headed in a better direction the last couple of years.

Well, we played a good game…until the end. Oh well, I’m thinking our basketball programs are both headed in a better direction the last couple of years.
It was a very good , hard fought game... and those are especially tough ones to lose, for sure...and tough to watch for fans as well...it's exhausting...
But i agree....here's to next year!

Looking like our coach Andy Enfield is headed to SMU. I follow our team closely and had no idea this was happening until this morning. There were zero rumors of this.

I'm always pessimistic about Houston's chances. Like last night's game, they always lose good leads late in the game. Same thing happened to Phi Slamma Jamma in losing the championship game. They also had good teams during the Elvin Hayes years playing against UCLA in the Astrodome.

Man bummer about Shead's injury. That was a killer. I was rooting for you.

Your program went through like a 25 year period where you only made the tourney once and in the past 6 - 8 years you've been a serious national player. Kelvin Sampson is obviously a hell of a coach. Was it simply a matter of hiring him or did the University recommit to the program?

Man bummer about Shead's injury. That was a killer. I was rooting for you.

Your program went through like a 25 year period where you only made the tourney once and in the past 6 - 8 years you've been a serious national player. Kelvin Sampson is obviously a hell of a coach. Was it simply a matter of hiring him or did the University recommit to the program?

They wanted to upgrade. They went into the Big 12 this year which provided a lot more competition.

Back