March Madness

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Picking my brackets!

Don't have high hopes for KU, they are too hot and cold this year, really haven't been a cohesive team, that said; I would live Wichita State to be the Shocker!

St. Joe is another team I would like to see advance in the tournament.

when does it start? i don't pay much attention to this stuff. maybe we should all make brackets for brags.

Oh man! This sucks!!! Ohio State plays UD in the first round. My two favorite teams that are in the tournie and one of them will go home in the first round. The good news is that at least one of them will make it to the second round. It would be a huge upset if UD wins. One of the rare times I'm not pulling for the Buckeyes. Go Flyers!

Picking my brackets!

Don't have high hopes for KU, they are too hot and cold this year, really haven't been a cohesive team, that said; I would live Wichita State to be the Shocker!

St. Joe is another team I would like to see advance in the tournament.
StJoes is a good team. My Rams had nothing for them. Not happy VCU has to go through Florida, dont see that happening.

StJoes is a good team. My Rams had nothing for them. Not happy VCU has to go through Florida, dont see that happening.

Its what I love about the Madness, anything is possible and there have been bigger upsets!

Last edited:
when does it start? i don't pay much attention to this stuff. maybe we should all make brackets for brags.

Grind, fill out a bracket and submit it on ESPN, because Warren Buffet is offering a $1 Billion prize for a perfect bracket. Apparently the odds of filling out a perfect bracket are 1:1 Quintillion, so apparently he isn't at much risk of paying out... Either way, get to it.

imagine if a perfect bracket is a billion, but you get to final 4. he'd probably offer to buy you out.

I've been hearing that Wichita St won't make it past the Sweet 16, and I'm inclined to agree. Virginia's defense driven, grind it out style might buy them a championship, but I'm gonna go with Louisville to repeat.

Its what I love about the Madness, anything is possible and there have been bigger upsets!

Well Vcus coach was an assitant for dovovan before vcu so there are no secrets. If we get hot beyond the arc we can stay with them. You are right... anything can happen. Im looking.for the first 1 seed going down (UVa) wont happen but i loath uva. Hey we beat them in their house with ACC refs. How good can they be ?

Back