Arizona
Wichita St

Final Four
Florida
Wichita St

National Champions
Florida

Total Combined Score Tiebreaker

I aint showing ya'll my picks, for all I know you're in the Warren Buffet competition lol

I have UCLA in the Finals with Arizona with a total of 145 points with UCLA as the winner

Seeing as how the odds are 1:9 Quintillion, there's not much you could do to help us. I need to revisit my East picks, because those teams look weak. Also, I should probably not have UMass getting upset right off the bat by vastly inferior teams. The West and South are so much easier to pick.

I logged on to make those changes and it was already 1:00 EST. How the fuck do people live like that?

Either way, I didn't pick Dayton, Harvard, etc.

I logged on to make those changes and it was already 1:00 EST. How the fuck do people live like that?

Either way, I didn't pick Dayton, Harvard, etc.
I picked Harvard, but also picked Ohio and picked Colorado, stupid Colorado! I also didn't pick Syracuse like an idiot! Arghhhh

I've just been to busy at work to study the RPI and Yahoo sports, etc to create a bracket. Plus I'm leaving the country to go on vacation two weeks from today. I probably won't get to see the final four.

You planned a vacation during March Madness, have you lost your mind?

I was actually pulling for the Flyers in their game against Ohio State yesterday. University of Dayton has an interesting history of losing in the NCAA to the eventual champion of the tournament. I used to be a fan of their back in the day when Don Donoher was their coach. Under Donoher the Flyers played in the NCAA tournament 8 times. They made it to the sweet sixteen 5 times, the elite eight twice and lost the national championship game to UCLA in 1967 when none other than Lew Alcinder was UCLA's center. They also won the NIT championship in 68.

UD is up 10 over Stanford 42 to 32....Goooo Flyers!!! Stanford doesn't have the speed or the bench to play with them!!! It's looking like a trip to the elite eight baby!!

UD is up 10 over Stanford 42 to 32....Goooo Flyers!!! Stanford doesn't have the speed or the bench to play with them!!! It's looking like a trip to the elite eight baby!!
very happy for the Flyers. Last A10 team in and the last one standing. AD has given them a brutal schedule the last two years which gets them in a hole but these kids can play. Florida is likely beyond them but hitting the Elite Eight is a hugely successful season.

Back