Marjorie Taylor Greene is looking pretty built these days

Must be all that CrossFit
She's still doing better than the Democrat party's women...

F0s8R16WwAAFAbj.jpg:large

The TRUMPER lady's got a nice set of HOOTERS. If she gave me a languid, "Come Hither" wink, I certainly wouldn't say "No" to a "quick and dirty" session in the nearest bushes or a handy public lavatory (Big Hooters get my motor running every time, CF !! :love::love::love:)

As for the Democrat chick, she's "flat as a tack," and no "Fun-Bags" means no fun .Right, CF ? ! Worse still, it's obvious she only does anal. And there's NOOO WAY, ChristieFANNY, that this little Dachshund Dawg would ever put his "weenie" in some perverted, Democrat woman's dirty bung-hole !! The very thought of it mortifies me and sends chills of horror down my spine !

Dachshund Dawg

!

Last edited:
The TRUMPER lady's got a nice set of HOOTERS. If she gave me a languid, "Come Hither" wink, I certainly wouldn't say "No" to a "quick and dirty" session in the nearest bushes or a handy public lavatory (Big Hooters get my motor running every time, CF !! :love::love::love:)

As for the Democrat chick, she's "flat as a tack," and no "Fun-Bags" means no fun .Right, CF ? ! Worse still, it's obvious she only does anal. And there's NOOO WAY, ChristieFANNY, that this little Dachshund Dawg would ever put his "weenie" in some perverted, Democrat woman's dirty bung-hole !! The very thought of it mortifies me and sends chills of horror down my spine !

Dachshund Dawg

!
PS: I certainly hope you don't do anything like that CF.

Dachshund Dawg

!

So to be clear, you don't want any of that fanny, is that right?

So to be clear, you don't want any of that fanny, is that right?
The word " FANNY" in England/Australia is a slang term for "PUSSY" (i.e. "TWAT", "THE BEARDED CLAM", etcl).

In America, the word "FANNY" is slang for ASS (i.e. BOTTOM, ARSE, BUM). When I referred to "doing anal" in the post above, I was responding to an American, so yes, you're right I was saying that I'm averse to poking FANNIES - or, as we call it in OZ - "FRECKLE-PUNCHING".

The post was purely "tongue-in-cheek", of course" But I wouldn't knock back a bit of FANNY (American) provided the lady in question could guarantee that I would not be placed at any risk for "DUNG - PLUNGING." :poop::poop::sick:

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Back