Marjorie Taylor Greene is looking pretty built these days

The TRUMPER lady's got a nice set of HOOTERS. If she gave me a languid, "Come Hither" wink, I certainly wouldn't say "No" to a "quick and dirty" session in the nearest bushes or a handy public lavatory (Big Hooters get my motor running every time, CF !! :love::love::love:)

As for the Democrat chick, she's "flat as a tack," and no "Fun-Bags" means no fun .Right, CF ? ! Worse still, it's obvious she only does anal. And there's NOOO WAY, ChristieFANNY, that this little Dachshund Dawg would ever put his "weenie" in some perverted, Democrat woman's dirty bung-hole !! The very thought of it mortifies me and sends chills of horror down my spine !

Dachshund Dawg

!
Seek help

tell him yourself......I'm busy selling tickets......
:corn:
Hulk is stupid for supporting Trump, but not stupid enough to go to jail for assaulting someone for calling him a pussy!

But it is a belief of mine- IF YOU SUPPORT A PUSSY LIKE DONALD TRUMP- YOU ARE A PUSSY- Like you for another example! And given the chance, I would advise Hulk Hogan, or you, of this in person!

Next idiot PLEASE!

Last edited:
Hulk is stupid for supporting Trump, but not stupid enough to go to jail for assaulting someone for calling him a pussy!

But it is a belief of mine- IF YOU SUPPORT A PUSSY LIKE DONALD TRUMP- YOU ARE A PUSSY- Like you for another example! And given the chance, I would advise Hulk Hogan, or you, of this in person!

Next idiot PLEASE!
obviously YOU'RE stupid enough.......you voted for Biden.....

Back