Marjorie Taylor Greene Outraged After Access Restricted at GOP Debate

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was left "furious," accusing Fox News of "censorship," saying she was denied access to a media event following the Republican presidential primary debate.

Greene, a Georgia Republican who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, said she was attending the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 election cycle on behalf of Trump, the party's front-runner.

The MAGA leader did not join his eight GOP presidential rivals on the Fiserv Forum debate stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The MAGA ally also said she thinks that "everyone in this country doesn't really care what those candidates have to say on that debate stage. They care so much about President Trump and what he had to say and what we wanted to say on his behalf."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=81ea67c2af2a46e1bf1195d839cfb97e&ei=19

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was left "furious," accusing Fox News of "censorship," saying she was denied access to a media event following the Republican presidential primary debate.

Greene, a Georgia Republican who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, said she was attending the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 election cycle on behalf of Trump, the party's front-runner.

The MAGA leader did not join his eight GOP presidential rivals on the Fiserv Forum debate stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The MAGA ally also said she thinks that "everyone in this country doesn't really care what those candidates have to say on that debate stage. They care so much about President Trump and what he had to say and what we wanted to say on his behalf."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=81ea67c2af2a46e1bf1195d839cfb97e&ei=19
She’s always angry about everything and knew she would not be allowed into the spin room. She is trying hard to get the VP nod from Trump.

She’s always angry about everything and knew she would not be allowed into the spin room. She is trying hard to get the VP nod from Trump.

That's never going to happen.

Right now I think either Ramaswamy or Hailey are the top contenders for VP.

They both shined during the debate.

Vivek is a conspiracy nut and thinks climate change is a hoax, he lost general election votes already over his views. Gen Z won’t support him.

it would be incredibly stupid to pay attention to what demmycrats say about our candidate choice......

See! This is why you are a fucking fool RETARD!

The Republicans will never be able to win the presidency ever again- without a whole lot of Democrats voting with them. :palm:

That is a fact! JACK!

Gen Z truly does need to show more pride in America ...and in themselves...

I'm a first wave boomer unsure of who Gen Z is
under the present system of generation identification.

What I will say, however,

is that America should really start giving all of her generations something of which to be proud.

From what I can see, our nation is wallowing in ignominy right now.
Our social and economic regressiveness isn't leaving us too much to celebrate.

Trump nixed Haley in the past because of her “bad skin”. Trump has s very shallow.

Trump will not pick Ramaswamy, either, he’s stage hog. Trump doesn’t like to share the spot light. I think it will be someone low key, Pence like.

Trump nixed Haley in the past because of her “bad skin”. Trump has s very shallow.

Trump will not pick Ramaswamy, either, he’s stage hog. Trump doesn’t like to share the spot light. I think it will be someone low key, Pence like.

If he was smart he would pick Kemp.

If Kemp would accept it.

He may be going for that, who knows.

Vivek is a conspiracy nut and thinks climate change is a hoax, he lost general election votes already over his views. Gen Z won’t support him.

He's young and energetic and tells people what they want to hear.

If you watched the debate he got massive cheers for all of his statements.

If he was smart he would pick Kemp.

If Kemp would accept it.

He may be going for that, who knows.

I disagree, I think Kemp’s speaking out about the election means he is distancing himself from Trump. It why he won his election in Georgia and Trump lost.

He's young and energetic and tells people what they want to hear.

If you watched the debate he got massive cheers for all of his statements.
I imagine those cheering were his supporters. He also got booed for his climate change hoax remark.

I'm a first wave boomer unsure of who Gen Z is
under the present system of generation identification.

What I will say, however,

is that America should really start giving all of her generations something of which to be proud.

From what I can see, our nation is wallowing in ignominy right now.
Our social and economic regressiveness isn't leaving us too much to celebrate.
You sound like you've given up... but I get it this isn't your favorite age group... don't worry we've got this...

Back