Marjorie Taylor Greene Outraged After Access Restricted at GOP Debate

Well, you do wear rose colored glasses! So be sure to keep that in mind!

I'm not a Vivec fan but he did clearly outshine the others.

Obviously the debate stage is a place he is very comfortable with.

He was the only one that made bold statements and didn't dodge questions.

That was very refreshing in my opinion and is what people want to hear.

I'm thinking he's probably going to shoot to second place and if Trump get's nailed that would make him the front runner.

Pence did the worst on the stage, he was arrogant and an ass.

I expect him to fall to the very bottom.

I disagree, I think Kemp’s speaking out about the election means he is distancing himself from Trump. It why he won his election in Georgia and Trump lost.

Yeah I realize that.

Still, being offering the VP slot is a pretty big deal.

Of course I don't think the Georgia trial will be finished before the election so it's probably a moot point.

I'm not a Vivec fan but he did clearly outshine the others.

Obviously the debate stage is a place he is very comfortable with.

He was the only one that made bold statements and didn't dodge questions.

That was very refreshing in my opinion and is what people want to hear.

I'm thinking he's probably going to shoot to second place and if Trump get's nailed that would make him the front runner.

Pence did the worst on the stage, he was arrogant and an ass.

I expect him to fall to the very bottom.

I am impressed that he is a very smart young man.

But, he follows trump and he should show he is more of a leader than that if he want to be the president.

It appears he is running for VP.

And Donnie sent him a love note overnight! Did you see that?

Yeah I realize that.

Still, being offering the VP slot is a pretty big deal.

Of course I don't think the Georgia trial will be finished before the election so it's probably a moot point.
Again, Trump will not ask Kemp and Kemp would not accept. The trial doesn’t matter. Kemp doesn’t share Trump’s devotion to the “big lie”. Kemp doesn’t feel the election was stolen, whomever gets the nomination for VP will have to agree the election was stolen. They will have to be a Trump loyalist.

I am impressed that he is a very smart young man.

But, he follows trump and he should show he is more of a leader than that if he want to be the president.

It appears he is running for VP.

And Donnie sent him a love note overnight! Did you see that?
He’s a conspiracy theorist, he has a lot of very strange ideas. If he gains popularity, those issues will come out as they dig deeper.

He’s a conspiracy theorist, he has a lot of very strange ideas. If he gains popularity, those issues will come out as they dig deeper.

I think he is working out of Donald Trump's playbook, and playing off of people's stupidity, ignorance, and fears.

He knows better, but that works, because Trump's Base is so willfully stupid.

He is like Donald Trump - he likes stupid people.

This is a demographic Republicans shouldn’t ignore
[FONT="]“A 2022 Pew poll found that 73% of Republicans aged 18-39 thought climate change was an extremely/very or somewhat serious issue.”
[/FONT][/COLOR][URL]https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/24/republican-hopefuls-shrug-when-asked-about-climate-crisis-during-debate[/URL][COLOR=#1F1F1F][FONT="]

[/FONT]

It's going to be 2024, not 2022.

Doesn’t change, young people are concerned about climate change, Republican geezers need to get onboard.

Young people 18-29 are 29% of the voting block, hardly a majority and you are assuming they are all single issue voters with climate change being their number one priority.

It isn't.

They may be concerned about it but that doesn't mean they will vote that way, there are many other factors involved.

Back