Marjorie Taylor Greene Outraged After Access Restricted at GOP Debate

I now realize it. I'm officially too old to worry about it anymore.

I'll just vote for whatever idiots are nominated by my party --maybe send them a few bucks as usual--
and hope that the other party's even worse idiots don't win instead.

What else can I do at this point?

Yeah I'm kinda with you on that one.

I've been in the game for decades, now it's time to let the younglings take over while I simply watch from the sidelines.

Are you kidding? Out of all of those candidates, Nikki is the best suited to knowing and fully understanding the United States world policy.

Nikki left the Administration over arguments with Donald Trump over world policy. She couldn't stand working for someone who was trying to make an abomination out of it- and someone who would not listen to reason. NO ONE BLAMED HER FOR LEAVING! In fact, she was admired for it.
cracks me up how the shit stains keep chiming in thinking their opinion matters here :laugh:

cracks me up how the shit stains keep chiming in thinking their opinion matters here :laugh:

Everyone's opinions matter!

Dude, you better take a long hard look at yourself right now.

You seem to be embittered in hate! And that is not good for your medical conditions.

You are politically frustrated right now. We all get that and know the reasons why.

But that is on you, and not anyone else here OK? When you choose to be on the wrong side of matters that are important to every decent family in America-
That is on you!

You say you don't like Donald Trump, but here you are day in and day out KISSING HIS ASS IN THE FORUM EVERY DAY!

SO you are not only totally frustrated, you are also totally confused and disoriented.

And you are acting like a dick to everyone, and don't think that people don't notice!

Everyone's opinions matter!

Dude, you better take a long hard look at yourself right now.

You seem to be embittered in hate! And that is not good for your medical conditions.

You are politically frustrated right now. We all get that and know the reasons why.

But that is on you, and not anyone else here OK? When you choose to be on the wrong side of matters that are important to every decent family in America-
That is on you!

You say you don't like Donald Trump, but here you are day in and day out KISSING HIS ASS IN THE FORUM EVERY DAY!

SO you are not only totally frustrated, but you are also totally confused.

And you are acting like a dick to everyone, and don't think that people don't notice!

A guy who thinks calling people shit stains is some great repartee is showing you how serious he is. He is hopeless.

A guy who thinks calling people shit stains is some great repartee is showing you how serious he is. He is hopeless.

I've tried to befriend some of these Republicans around here. In an effort to just bring some civility back to the forum.

But they won't have it, they cannot show even the least bit of respect for anyone that does not agree with them.

They only offer insult and innuendo! They even turn on their own base at the drop of a hat and turn every thread into a shit-slinging contest!

Fuck em'!

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was left "furious," accusing Fox News of "censorship," saying she was denied access to a media event following the Republican presidential primary debate.

Greene, a Georgia Republican who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, said she was attending the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 election cycle on behalf of Trump, the party's front-runner.

The MAGA leader did not join his eight GOP presidential rivals on the Fiserv Forum debate stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The MAGA ally also said she thinks that "everyone in this country doesn't really care what those candidates have to say on that debate stage. They care so much about President Trump and what he had to say and what we wanted to say on his behalf."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=81ea67c2af2a46e1bf1195d839cfb97e&ei=19

Ya gotta love these MAGA mooks climbing over each other like crabs in a bucket!

Like I said, it's recent.
No that is not what you said. You are just lying again.

Here is what i said...

Young people tend to overwhelming vote Dem and based on climate change and abortion and LBGTQ+ issues.

They are largely credited with preventing a Red Wave at the mid terms and could easily be the tipping point in the coming GE, which is why the GOP is increasingly trying to find ways to subvert their vote such as raising the voting age.

And here is your reply.

You were very specific it was ONLY the last election and that young people DO NOT vote on those other issues and you said i was wrong.

Those issues, with the possible exception of climate change were only relevant in the last election election and only to a very minor degree. The last election was primarily a referendum on Trump.

So your point is wrong.

Like I said, they only became relevant in the last election.

I then proved you wrong in several posts showing it was not ONLY the last election and that young people DID turn out for those other issues you said they did not.

Nothing in your post was correct.

See! This is why you are a fucking fool RETARD!

The Republicans will never be able to win the presidency ever again- without a whole lot of Democrats voting with them. :palm:

That is a fact! JACK!

Republicans just need to keep gerrymandering until the 25% of America that identifies as Republican has most of the vote.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was left "furious," accusing Fox News of "censorship," saying she was denied access to a media event following the Republican presidential primary debate.

Greene, a Georgia Republican who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, said she was attending the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 election cycle on behalf of Trump, the party's front-runner.

The MAGA leader did not join his eight GOP presidential rivals on the Fiserv Forum debate stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The MAGA ally also said she thinks that "everyone in this country doesn't really care what those candidates have to say on that debate stage. They care so much about President Trump and what he had to say and what we wanted to say on his behalf."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=81ea67c2af2a46e1bf1195d839cfb97e&ei=19

IIrony

I foresee MTG to becoming the Queen of the Republican Sex Parties after 2024. :thup:

Republicans just need to keep gerrymandering until the 25% of America that identifies as Republican has most of the vote.

They already did it in Florida and are working on it in Texas.

7jpk3j.jpg

Perhaps maybe your opinions don't matter so much, if you feel that way about it.

your opinion in this thread means absolutely nothing

You won't vote for any of the candidates under any scenario. Nobody cares what you think and will have no impact on the candidates they do like

you are just taking up air, which is pretty much what you do elsewhere, so carry on

Back