Marjorie Taylor Greene Outraged After Access Restricted at GOP Debate

The Republicans need to ask themselves, "Why is my party so out of touch with THE MORAL AND VOTING MAJORITY of Americans.

Our constitution doesn't worry about the majority of Americans.

It gave the politically regressive interior state citizens political representation far in excess of what their numbers warrant.

I don't understand your comment here.

Sorry, I will dump it down. If those elect, a nominee are much more radical, then the general public, the nominee is likely to be much more radical than the general election, voter, and that’s less likely to win the general election.

Our constitution doesn't worry about the majority of Americans.

It gave the politically regressive interior state citizens political representation far in excess of what their numbers warrant.

True, but based on the outcomes of the last 3 elections, REPUBLICANS BETTER START CARING! That was my point!

Well, that is if they ever want to actually win an election anymore.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was left "furious," accusing Fox News of "censorship," saying she was denied access to a media event following the Republican presidential primary debate.

Greene, a Georgia Republican who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, said she was attending the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 election cycle on behalf of Trump, the party's front-runner.

The MAGA leader did not join his eight GOP presidential rivals on the Fiserv Forum debate stage in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The MAGA ally also said she thinks that "everyone in this country doesn't really care what those candidates have to say on that debate stage. They care so much about President Trump and what he had to say and what we wanted to say on his behalf."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=81ea67c2af2a46e1bf1195d839cfb97e&ei=19

Fox is a business

They are not the government

You are protected by the freedom from the government censoring you

Private business doesn’t have to let you use them to speak

that sure explains why more states have a GOP governor :laugh:

That is called election cheating

Want me to got get the decades of cold hard court evidence that PROVES the Republican Party has cheated in elections ever since Nixon?

I’ll be right back with that

True, but based on the outcomes of the last 3 elections, REPUBLICANS BETTER START CARING! That was my point!

Well, that is if they ever want to actually win an election anymore.

We've all observed the Republican Party transformation from the party of the distinguished Eisenhower

to the party of the psychotic Trump.

My party has changed just as much, unfortunately,
from the party of the great FDR
to the party of hypersensitive sissies who need a good backhander.

I won't abandon them,
but my primary choice never gets nominated
and my checks are mailed with less enthusiasm.

It's less satisfying to have to just vote against Republicans
that to vote for Democrats that I actually like.

that sure explains why more states have a GOP governor :laugh:

No, it explains why Republican Governors are losers and not even popular with Republicans.

Is Nikki winning in the Republican primary?

How about Crisp Crispy?

How about DeSantis?

How about ASA?

How about Burgum?

Perhaps your Red State Republican Governors and ex-Governors may want to get in touch with the Moral and Voting Majority of Americans!

Then they may have a better chance of getting elected in the General Election!

Apparently you Republicans hate Red State Governors and Ex-governors because they are all in single digits in your primary!

If you Republicans don't like them, why should we Democrats like them?

No, it explains why Republican Governors are losers and not even popular with Republicans.

Is Nikki winning in the Republican primary?

How about Crisp Crispy?

How about DeSantis?

How about ASA?

How about Burgum?

Perhaps your Red State Republican Governors and ex-Governors may want to get in touch the Moral and Voting Majority of Americans!

The they would all have a better chance of getting elected in the General Election!

Apparently you Republicans hate Red State Governors and Ex-governors because they are all in single digits!

I forgot to bring the pasta fork to unravel your logic :laugh:

So even though the GOP controls more states, they are not popular because Nikki Haley is losing to Trump

derp derp

We've all observed the Republican Party transformation from the party of the distinguished Eisenhower

to the party of the psychotic Trump.

My party has changed just as much, unfortunately,
from the party of the great FDR
to the party of hypersensitive sissies who need a good backhander.

I won't abandon them,
but my primary choice never gets nominated
and my checks are mailed with less enthusiasm.

It's less satisfying to have to just vote against Republicans
that to vote for Democrats that I actually like.

Well Sir, this is why we have primaries!

Did anyone ever tell you that YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL!

Did anyone ever tell you that not everything always goes your way?

What is it that you want the Democrats to do for you that hasn't been done Sir?

Obviously you have a need that has not yet been fulfilled!

Perhaps we can discuss why!

If he was smart he would pick Kemp.

If Kemp would accept it.

He may be going for that, who knows.

Kemp would be Trump's best VP but there is no way Kemp would do it.

Kemp already tasted once, what getting too close to Trump tastes like. And he has seen the inevitability that comes with almost every top member of Trumps cabinets. At best they leave being called a RINO (Pence, Barr, etc) and hated in the party, or at worst they end up indicted and fighting to not end up in jail.

If Trump was to win, his next term would be almost entirely lawless, and Trump may be old enough to avoid any consequences on the other side, but Kemp would not be.

Trump's next cabinet will ONLY be filled by Marjorie Greene, George Santos, Kari Lake, types. True cultists and grifters willing to ride the grift train and gamble on being able to avoid jail on the other side.

Back