Mark Kelly as VP

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I said several days ago that of those on the Regime Media list of those 9 or so being considered Kelly was the most likely. It is looking now that I am going to be proven right again....Regime Media is today reporting that he is one of the top two or three. I think he will be picked because of the need for competence on the ticket, and his wife is a feel good for the WOKE because she is damaged (the WOKE adore victims), and the Regime is dead serious about taking guns away from Americans.

Shapiro the other on the list of two is a nogo.....It cant be a Jew.....what to do about the Jews fractures the WOKE Death Cult.

I said several days ago that of those on the Regime Media list of those 9 or so being considered Kelly was the most likely. It is looking now that I am going to be proven right again....Regime Media is today reporting that he is one of the top two or three. I think he will be picked because of the need for competence on the ticket, and his wife is a feel good for the WOKE because she is damaged (the WOKE adore victims), and the Regime is dead serious about taking guns away from Americans.

Shapiro the other on the list of two is a nogo.....It cant be a Jew.....what to do about the Jews fractures the WOKE Death Cult.
Fuck you subhuman goy

This is a problem but I dont see it as a deal breaker....so many at the top in Washington have long and deep ties with China:

This company is the same company that made the surveillance ballon that flew over the United States during the Biden administration in February 2023. World View, cofounded by Mark Kelly in 2012, received venture capital from Tencent in 2013 and 2016.Tencent
@TencentGlobal
has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Do you really want a Vice President who is financially owned by the Chinese Communist Party after dealing with the Biden regime, which is also financially compromised by China? Mark Kelly is unfit to be Vice President. Why does
@KamalaHarris
want the CCP to have a direct line into the White House? REMINDER!

K
This is a problem but I dont see it as a deal breaker....so many at the top in Washington have long and deep ties with China:

This company is the same company that made the surveillance ballon that flew over the United States during the Biden administration in February 2023. World View, cofounded by Mark Kelly in 2012, received venture capital from Tencent in 2013 and 2016.Tencent
@TencentGlobal
has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Do you really want a Vice President who is financially owned by the Chinese Communist Party after dealing with the Biden regime, which is also financially compromised by China? Mark Kelly is unfit to be Vice President. Why does
@KamalaHarris
want the CCP to have a direct line into the White House? REMINDER!

You’re referring to a direct line like the direct lines Russia and North Korea had into the WH in the previous administration.

You are one disgusting blob of useless protoplasm. No wonder the only person here who thinks you're "special" is an equally-fucked up fake "teacher." Gods. 🤮

Back