Mark Kelly as VP

Meanwhile, political betting has resulted in scandal in the United Kingdom, where members of the Conservative Party and security officials are being investigated for using insider information to bet on the results of the recent election called by former Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

“That is classic insider trading,” said Adamske. “People can make a case, or at least a complaint, that the election was manipulated by somebody taking too large a position. [Betting platforms] give the ability for people to game the system by allowing this kind of gambling.”

No Shit Sherlock.

Me the guy who complains about all of the clutter on JPP should have used one of the existing Mark Kelly threads.

I apologize.

That NASA is now a near complete disaster is a problem for the Regime playing up a former Astronaut as well.....currently Americans are mostly ignorant on the subject but it wont stay that way. Having two astronauts stranded on ISS for going on two months is just one of a long list of data points.

I was reading just the other day that NASA cancelled the Viper mission, was supposed to cost $435 million, they are half a billion in, and now they cancel it making that all wasted money.

You are one disgusting blob of useless protoplasm. No wonder the only person here who thinks you're "special" is an equally-fucked up fake "teacher." Gods. 🤮
Right/Not Right and Cruel/Not Cruel are the yardsticks I care about.

BTW how do you get to alter your posts long after you put them up with no notice being given to the community that you edited? BABY GiRRRL! has long been talking about the inconsistency on how people are treated here, and let me be very clear, this us a major flaw.

Reactions: TOP
I said several days ago that of those on the Regime Media list of those 9 or so being considered Kelly was the most likely. It is looking now that I am going to be proven right again....Regime Media is today reporting that he is one of the top two or three. I think he will be picked because of the need for competence on the ticket, and his wife is a feel good for the WOKE because she is damaged (the WOKE adore victims), and the Regime is dead serious about taking guns away from Americans.

Shapiro the other on the list of two is a nogo.....It cant be a Jew.....what to do about the Jews fractures the WOKE Death Cult.
No one here gives a FLYING FUCK about your opinions!

The opinions of idiots are totally ignored!

I read that the spy balloon was manufactured by a civilian Chinese defense contractor . It used some commercially available off-the-shelf American technology.
Bad try rightys.

BTW how do you get to alter your posts long after you put them up with no notice being given to the community that you edited? BABY GiRRRL! has long been talking about the inconsistency on how people are treated here, and let me be very clear, this us a major flaw.
The extremes do not exist.

I have no idea what your drunken babbling about altered posts is about. The function to edit is gone within a few minutes after you've posted something.

As far as cruelty and unrighteousness go, you embrace both with both arms and legs. You really lack self-awareness, don't you?

"I just saw some trumppers bragging about Vance’s military experience"

do you have problems with Vance's military service?.......

Back